O26'

MAY 2023
may 26th

Orla Finneran was sat against a chair in her local Doctors Office, Her doctor was currently on the phone to the nearest hospital about fitting Orla in for an ultrasound, she had decided she was not going to wait for Paul, and would bring a friend or something along with her.

"They've said they can fit you in on Tuesday." Her Doctor said when she finally got off of the phone. "So soon, Really?" Orla questioned, her doctor nodded "The appointment is at half-past ten in the morning, so you'll need to be there earlier, Do you have anyone that can look after little Ivy, four year olds aren't the best at hospital appointments, much less scans" The Doctor questioned "I'll sort something" "You should talk to your boss, about a maternity leave" Orla had told her doctor countless times she was an actress and didnt work a 9 to 5 but the woman never remembered "You're good to go now" The Doctor informed her "Thank you" Orla said before getting up and going, funnily enough to pick Ivy up from school.

MAY 2023
may 30th

"I'm so nervous" Orla admitted as she bounced her knee up and down rapidly "Everything's going to be fine, you're both going to be fine. You and the baby, if he wants no involvement the kid can call me dad." Tilly joked which caused Orla to chuckle. "You'd be a brilliant dad." Orla told her "Thank you." Tilly chuckled.

"Miss Finneran." A nurse called out, Tilly got up first and helped Orla up before they made their way to the hospital room. "Last time I was here you had Ivy." Tilly told her as they walked into the room.

"Oh god don't remind me, she nearly tore me in half, I'm hoping this one'll be easier." Orla groaned "They do say it gets easier as you go along." Tilly said. "Hi! Sit down on the bed and lift your top up for me, and I'll whack this on." The nurse ordered softly, Orla did as she was told. "You don't look to be showing yet." The nurse told her "I showed a lot last time, so this is confusing." Orla replied to the nurse "It happens, you two together?" The nurse questioned "No, were just friends, the dad's... it's complicated, we've got a kid but he's" Orla trailed off.

"Tell me about it, my husband wanted sod all to do with my daughter until she was two or so months old" The nurse empathised. "Paul will come around. He's just being funny cause he can't decipher his emotions" Tilly told Orla. "Paul must be a running name" The nurse joked, Orla let out a small chuckle. "Here is Baby" The Nurse told Tilly and Orla pointing to the screen "Awh" Tilly let out as Orla smiled proudly at her baby.

"I'll get these printed out for you, baby's heartbeat is strong, you have absolutely nothing to worry about" The Nurse told Orla who let out a sigh of relief "Go and sit back down and you'll be called to the desk to get your pictures" The Nurse added. Orla nodded, wiped the gel off her stomach and got up, going back to the waiting room. Once the two had gotten the photos Tilly and Orla went home and watched The Young Offenders on IPlayer.

EM TALKS .no social media shit today im sorry, but we know the babys fine so thats good i promise paul and orla will make up soon