O4O'

Ivy Mescal's head peered through the small opening of the door into the living room. "Listen." A voice exclaimed, it took Ivy a moment to register that it was Ella. "You fucked up, you've got to deal with the consequences." Ella told Paul. Ivy looked for her mother, accidentialy opening the door wider and making it creek, Orla and Ivy locked eyes with one another though Paul and Ella hadn't noticed her.

Ivy walked to her mother and sat herself next to Orla on the sofa. Paul went to reply to Ella but was interrupted by Ivy "Stop shouting!" The small girl exclaimed.

Paul and Ella turned to face her, unaware she had been in the room before her yelling, Paul knelt down to the sofa, in front of Ivy. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry." He apologised, Ivy's eyes began to water.

"You promised." Ivy told him, resting her head on her mother's bump, Paul looked at her as her lip wobbled and the guilt hit him like a ten ton of bricks.

"I know, I'm very sorry, I want to make it up to you." Paul told her honestly, Ivy nodded slowly before her head turning to look at Ella.

"Buying her affections?" Ella scoffed, Paul glared up at her. "I'll send Mummy the video I took so she can send it to Daddy." Ella told her goddaughter who nodded, a small smile forming.

"We can watch it together if you'd like." Paul offered, moving to sit up on the sofa rather than be knelt on the floor. Ivy nodded and once her father was sat on the sofa she leant against him.

"I've got to go to a meeting in a few hours, I'm gonna head off." Ella told Orla.

Orla nodded. "Thank you for last night" Orla thanked her

"Course, Bye Ivy I'll see you soon." She said with a small smile.

"Bye Bye." Ivy waved as Ella walked to the hallway.

"D'you want to watch Frozen 2 sweetheart?" Orla asked her daughter, Ivy nodded and Orla picked up the remote and turned the film on. Paul would lookover to her but se wouldn't look back even though she could feel his eyes on her.

They ate lunch in silence, Paul and Ivy watched her performance together as Orla was on the phone, They went through most of dinner too before Paul sighed. "I'm sorry." He apologised.

"You said." Orla nodded, her fork waving around her Lasagna. She had cooked Ivy and Paul chicken wings and wedges but she couldn't eat it, having made it, it just didn't make it appetizing to her.

"I feel really bad." Paul told her, Orla nodded, she would usually forgive him by now but pregnancy brought out the stubbornness in her. "What can I do to make it up to you?" Paul asked, willing to try anything at this point, he hated her being mad at him.

"I'm going for a bath. Can you put Ivy to bed please." Orla told him, getting up and ignoring the noise her chair made as she got up.

Half an hour later Orla was laid in the bath, Silver Springs by Fleetwood Mac playing lowly on the alexa that was sat on the top of the cabinet. Orla's eyes were closed, her mind was focused on the song, and nothing else, so she hadn't even noticed Paul walked in. He knelt against the bath, and placed a kiss against Orla's shoulder, She loved when he did that, always had.

Orla opened her eyes as kisses travelled toward her neck. "What are you-" Orla began, she was interrupted by Paul leaning over and kissing her. She debated pulling back, but she didn't instead she let his hands hold onto her face as he carried on kissing her. His top was soaking wet but he wasn't complaining, Orla pulled her hands out of the water and grabbed at his shirt, trying to get it off of him, Paul pulled apart from the kiss.

"Get me a towel, I'm getting out of this bath and were going to bed." Orla told him, Paul could tell exactly what she was hinting at and did as he was told.

EM TALKS.

thought id give u smth slightly h0rnknee for chapter 40

thought id give u smth slightly h0rnknee for chapter 40... i wont write smut for irl ppl ever this is the closest ur ever getting sorry baes

anyways hope you enjoyed