O44'

liked by behzingagram, bigbreadpedlar and more orlafinneran pair of horse loving milfs us x @faithlouisak

orlafinneran pair of horse loving milfs us x @faithlouisak

faithlouisak loved seeing you 🩷

scarletthomas21_ cute!!

author pretend it's faith

fayegatsby three sexy ladies
wroetoshaw @peta 🤨🤨
orlafinneran 😭 CREASING

tillykeeper ADORABLE
orlafinneran ILY

ellahunt why's the horse serving sm

"That's a very fucking expensive crib for a baby." Andrew Scott chuckled dryly as he, Paul and Orla stood in the babies room.

"It was Ivy's when she younger, i remember I used a whole bill from one of my projects to get it." Orla replied as they all looked at the crib. "It's beautiful though." Andrew nodded.

"Did you two plan on having another after you'd gotten together, before breaking up?" Andrew asked, Paul and Orla both shook their heads.

"I mean, I think we would have ended up having one, but we didn't plan anymore." Paul nodded, Orla nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I mean, I reckon he's got a bit of a breeding kink." Orla joked which caused Andrew to cover his mouth, trying to hide his laughter as Paul's eyes widened.

"D'you know who's got one? Harry, Not even two months had passed and she was already pregnant again." Paul chuckled, Orla laughed and nodded, and Andrew looked slightly confused.

"Her friend Faye Gatsby, the director, is with a YouTuber named Harry, they had their first baby in I think March or April and she's now quite pregnant again." Paul explained, Andrew nodded in understanding.

"I loved Scrapper, beautiful film, the young actress in its phenomenal." Andrew noted, Orla nodded in agreement. "I cried the first time I watched it through, Faye also did the editing and some producing on How to Have Sex, she and Molly are good friends." Orla said, Andrew nodded, feeling as though he'd done that a lot.

"Ivy'll be back from my mam's soon, I'm going to head downstairs and wait for her, but you two can stay up here if you'd like." Orla told Andrew and Paul who both smiled and watched her walk off.

"She's very sweet." Andrew told Paul who nodded. "She is yeah, Feel really guilty with her, not knowing." He admitted, he had confessed what he'd done to Andrew one evening after dropping Ivy back off to Orla amidst filming.

"I personally, just for, the baby's health would hold off on it until she has the baby."  Andrew suggested, Paul nodded quickly, he had managed to talk Harry into waiting to tell her until after the baby was born, and Harry, had eventually agreed.

"But do it, It's so clear to me, just by seeing how you to exist around eachother, that you love her, and she loves you very much, your love for one another is so genuine, and you're obviously very, like remorseful for what you've done, and hopefully, once you do tell her, she'll appreciate you telling her the truth, I don't imagine she's going to be very pleased, I wouldn't be, but if you tell her correctly, she'll mull over it for a time, and forgive you, I think." Andrew told Paul, Paul nodded, he'd always felt Andrew had a good knowledge of such things.

Paul had debated replying when he and Andrew heard Ivy excitedly yelling. By the time hey had reached the bottom of the stairs Ivy was excitedly showing off a colouring book Siobhan had gotten her. "Look see Mam, It's got Marie in it" Ivy exclaimed as she shakily pointed her finger at the book. "It's lovely sweetheart" Orla grinned, before turning to see Paul and Andrew.

"Can I colour in the living room?" Ivy asked politely which caused Andrew to smile softly, "Course you can." Orla nodded.

Once Ivy had begun colouring Orla had walked into the kitchen, where Andrew and Paul were both drinking wine.

"She's very polite, you've both done a brilliant job with her." Andrew said, referring to Ivy. Orla gave an appreciative smile, and Paul nodded.

"It's more-so Orla, but Thank you." Paul said, "Paul." Orla began  "It's the truth of the matter, I was so busy with work, I wasn't as involved as I should have been." Paul told her, Orla went to reply, but Paul handed her a cup of Cherry Coke instead, which Orla took and drank.

EM TALKS
time jump next chapter 💃💃