O1O'

Ivy was dropped back to Orla's house as Paul was eating his lunch at the dining table while Orla cooked not ten feet away, Siobhan walked Ivy in and once she had made sure there was life inside, closed the door, she had to be somewhere imminently which meant she couldn't stick around. Ivy was surprised to see both her parents but smiled widely at them nonetheless. "Your foods nearly done Iv" Orla told her daughter.

Ivy had hurriedly rushed to her mother and father, she hugged Paul while waiting for Orla to plate her food.

orlafinneran just posted to stories

Later that day, once it had turned dark outside Ivy turned to Paul "Daddy?" She called out. "Yes Ivy." Paul replied looking up from his laptop. "When are you going back to your own house?" Ivy asked him innocently which caused Orla to begin laughing. "I'm going to live here." He replied. "Oh." Ivy nodded before diverting her attention to the TV.

Paul looked to Orla who's face had turned Red from her trying to stop laughing. "I'm sorry. It's funny." Orla wheezed. Paul gave her a small agreeing smile before going back on his laptop. "What should we do for new years? Assuming you've not got plans." Orla asked "Uh, im not sure." Paul began "Tilly's having a party, you can come with me if you want." Orla offered "Yeah, sounds good." Paul nodded turning away as Orla smiled widely

DECEMBER 2022
December 31st

Orla's hand impatiently fiddled with the bracelet she was wearing, She had been waiting for Paul to come back with their drinks for fifteen minutes, which considering it was a house party was ages. They'd arrived an hour and a half ago which meant they'd had enough time to meet everyone there, or at least she thought they had. She'd begun going through her camera roll, deciding to clear it out and was clearing her recently deleted when someone shouted 'Boo' into her hears which made her jump out of her skin and drop her phone before picking it up and turning to see it was Daisy.

"You scared the shit out of me." Orla wheezed. "I missed you so much." Daisy told her  as they hugged. "I missed you too." Orla replied "Look at you, you look gorgeous." Daisy said once they'd pulled apart from their hug. "You look beautiful too." Orla replied. "Come, let's go sit." Daisy said practically dragging Orla.

Paul found them half an hour later, laughing as they looked at Orla's phone. "Oh, there you are." Paul said. "Hi." Orla smiled. "Paul, sit." Daisy told him. "How much've you two had?" Paul asked as he sat down. "A lot." Orla admitted. "I did go to get you a drink, but I caught up with-" Paul began but Orla cut him off "It's fine." Orla told him.

After several hours at the party Orla walked into kitchen right as it was about to turn midnight, she had noticed Paul was following her and they kissed right as the countdown had finished.

GWEN TALKS
i fear this chapter is a flop but im sorry

im writing two other social media fics that aren't published which im excited for icl