O35'

"Daddy" Ivy whined over the phone.

"Yes Iv" Paul replied, shuffling through a drawer as he did so

"Mammy made me watch movies with her and now she's crying" Ivy told him.

"What Movies were they pet?" Paul asked, rummaging to find a ring he needed to wear for a scene. Ivy was used to seeing him in costume now so she didn't bat an eye at his get-up.

"Bridge Jones or something" Ivy shrugged, unsure if she got it right.

"Did you watch them all?" Paul asked, remembering how Orla had told him she cried at the end of the third one during a round of two truths and a lie.

"Yes" Ivy nodded, Orla had once again cried at the third one.

"The third one probably made her happy cry, you know how I tell she's happy crying, she scrunches her nose like a bunny" Paul explained, it was true, in the few times Orla ever cried out of happiness she'd scrunch up her nose and force her eyes shut to stop the tears.

"I see" Ivy nodded, seeming wise beyond her years.

"I've got to go, but I will see you when I get home" Paul told his daughter, having found the ring he was scouring his drawer for.

"It's not really home, I miss our actual house" Ivy replied, she wanted to be back in her bed, as much as she loved the sun here, she had friends who she'd not seen in what she deemed too long for her.

"I have really got to go sweetheart" Paul said apologetically.

"I'll tell Mammy you called" Ivy nodded, moving her hand to hang up.

"I finish early today, I'll be home earlier than usual" Paul said as Ivy hung up.

orlafinneran posted.

liked by nellmescal, tillykeeper and moreorlafinneran beach days w my baby

orlafinneran beach days w my baby

nellmescal we know who she takes after w tanning 😭
⤿ orlafinneran 😭😭

tillykeeper MISS U SM
⤿ orlafinneran missing u more

martine.mccutcheon goregous girls!

comments are limited