Heishimu and the others even thought that he and Edogawa Ranpo were in the same group. Compared to Edogawa Ranpo's proud face, Gin's solemn way of saying these words made people feel even more embarrassed.

The other Tsunayoshi in Sawada Tsunayoshi's mind became anxious, "You speak for me, you!" "

...The third one is me." Sawada Tsunayoshi was forced by his lust | power, and in order to join the group, he added in a low voice .

Oniwu Tsuji Muzan's face was so dark at the moment!

"You..." He tried to open his mouth, and found that his mouth was actually obeying his orders at this moment. His cold eyes immediately turned to Edogawa Ranpo and the others, but he said to Heli: "Very good, very good, I think This is very interesting, isn't it, Heli!"

Heli was already in a trance. Don't tell me, this ceiling is quite nice, don't cue it.

Unable to receive a response, Kibutsuji Muzan's face twisted.

"So are you still okay?" Edogawa walked around and raised his cat eyes silently. Although he was smiling, he was full of malice, "It's really embarrassing to stay here like a fool, Mr. M is sick."

Critical hit!

Anyone who is said like this will go crazy. Hei Shimo is already ready to stop and punish the people in front of him. He is waiting for orders from his own council members at any time. However, after waiting for a while, his own council members are silent.

Hei Shimo's original serious expression paused and hesitantly looked at Kibutsuji Mumei.

"Thump!"

Hei Shimo's heart skipped a beat, and his pupils trembled.

Member——? ! What are you doing, Congressman! !

I saw that Kibutsuji Mumei, who was originally so black-faced that he could write with a calligraphy brush, seemed not to care at all about the verbal attacks from the trio on the balcony. He immediately pounced on the guarded Dazurui, and surrounded him shamelessly. He hugged her waist, while Heli looked shocked. He kept pushing his face away with his hands to prevent him from getting closer. However, his facial features were deformed due to the push, and he acted as if he was being forced. With an expression on his face, he said through gritted teeth: "Don't get so close to me!!"

Heli: "?" She didn't even shout, so why don't you shout a hammer!

This is really confusing.

As for Muzan Kibutsuji at that time, how could he possibly endure the degrading words of the trio on the balcony, especially the stinky detective? He was just about to get angry, but his body once again became familiar and out of control, and this torturous feeling came again. coming!

Sure enough, the next second he was forced to wrap his arms around Heli's waist.

Kibutsuji Mumei didn't want to get close to this hateful woman at all, and she had to push her face hard with her hands. He continued to hallucinate in his mind: "Ugh...why is Heli ignoring me?" Maybe worse than these people!", "But I like the way Heli resists"...

How could he be this kind of person? !

After being ridiculed like this, he still wanted to have sex with her. Is there something wrong with his body?