Chapter 55: The Matrix

"I love you." Alyssa smiled at Matvei before pecking his lips. "I love you too." They didn't mean to lose themselves but it proved necessary. The time apart did a number on them and they were desperate to rectify that. They spent hours making love and when they were done, they spent more hours straight fucking.

"We're going to be okay, Matthew. I promise." He knew she wasn't aware of just how much he needed to hear her say those words. He let out a breath and pulled her closer. He heard what Colson said and listened. He was never going to let Alyssa Noelle Jacobs down again.

"You rabbits done yet?" Mikhail called out before opening the door. "Whew! It smells like debauchery in here." Alyssa chuckled before throwing a pillow at him. "Shut up and get in here." He shook his head no earning a pout.

"I have work to get to as do you big brother." Matvei had totally forgotten about a meeting he was having with Dallas in an hour. "Shit, you're right." He moved to get out of bed but stopped to give Alyssa one more kiss.

She watched as he got dressed quickly and sighed. "You guys still have two alters you have yet to sit down with." Matvei threw on his shirt before sitting back on the bed.

"Tobias won't come out and that's probably for the best," Alyssa said assuredly. "And Gaia...Gaia knows drugging y'all was bad. She does. I'm sure she'll apologize. She just feels like y'all don't like her and I hope that's not the case because I really want her to live as full of a life as possible and that can't happen if you two hate her."

"I don't hate her, Lyssa. She's a lot at times, but I don't hate her." Alyssa smiled at Mikhail before pulling him down for a kiss. She looked apprehensively at her other beau. "What about you, Mattie?"

He could see the worry on her face and sighed. "She's a part of you, so I don't hate her. I just need to get to know her, I guess." Alyssa smiled widely before nodding. They watched her close her eyes and reopen them.

"She could've at least dressed me!" Gaia grumbled as she held the sheet closer to herself. "Do you want to get dressed?" Mikhail asked but Gaia shook her head. "It's not like you haven't seen the merchandise." Matvei shook his head. "I haven't. Not yours anyway." She looked at him and gave a small smile. 

"I'm really sorry for drugging you both. I didn't know you then, but I was desperate to be free and moved recklessly. I want to get to know you honestly and I really hope you're interested in getting to know me."

"We are." Mikhail said with a smile. "I want you two to do something for me." They nodded at her. "I want you both to figure out if we can have a relationship of our own. I have needs and wants to and Alyssa already told me I can't go elsewhere to have them fulfilled. Let me know in time if you could see yourself with me romantically. If not, I'll buy a grade A dildo and vibrator and be done with it."

Matvei let out a chuckle that shocked all of them. "We'll figure it out, Gaia. One day at a time." She smiled at him before nodding. "Also, thanks for loving her in spite of us. I know we're a handful, but you love her anyway and that means a lot to her and us. She's worthy and deserving of every good thing, but so are you two."

They gave her a parting smile and watched as she closed her eyes and then reopened them. "That wasn't terrible..." They laughed at her. "It wasn't and it won't be. I got to run, Aly. I'll see you tonight." Matvei kissed her lips deeply before heading out.

Alyssa watched as Mikhail eyed her like prey. "Don't you have to get to work, mister?" Mikhail shrugged his shoulders. "If you mean work as in your body, then yes. I do have to get to work on that beautiful piece of art.

Alyssa squealed as Mikhail ripped off the bedsheet. "Should I start with your ass, your tits, between your legs..." Alyssa was about to snap at him and then her eyes rolled back as Mikhail started rubbing her clit. "Mikhail," she moaned out as he entered her with two fingers.