Chapter 30: Unforgiven

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since the Melnik dinner and Mikhail and Matvei were still not speaking to one another. Alyssa was over it. Neither would tell her what caused the fallout, but she was ready for it to be done with.

She felt like a juggler juggling her two men with the necessary skillset needed to ensure neither felt neglected or favored over the other. She tried getting information out of Arseny, but he was Fort Knox. Konstantin chose this impromptu time to be "better" and not meddle. Asshat.

That just left her third favorite Melnik man. Vladdy. Vlad informed her that he didn't have all the details, which she didn't believe, but informed that the spat had to do with a family project they were put on together. She didn't understand what the problem could be as the two worked together every day.

It was what Vlad to offer in terms of information and though it wasn't much, it gave her just enough to set a plan in action. Operation Mend the Melniks was in motion.

Alyssa grinded on Mikhail as he held her face in his hand and kissed her deeply. This had become their usual thing. Making out, dry humping or going to third base until they were spent. Alyssa knew the time was drawing near where she would give herself to him, but tonight was not the night.

Tonight, she would give him an award-winning blow job to lull him into a safe and relaxed state. A state she was hoping would make the next steps to her plan seamless.

Alyssa pulled back with Mikhail's bottom lip in between her teeth. He squeezed her ass like he always did. Possessively. When he smacked it harshly, she let his lip go and hissed. "You like it." Mikhail said lowly pulling her back for a toe-curling kiss.

Alyssa needed to stay focused, but as Mikhail's hand made his way into her pajama shorts she was losing all willpower. "Wait, baby." Alyssa panted as she removed Mikhail's hand. "What gives, Lys?" She shook her head before smiling.

"I'm hungry." Mikhail melted like butter at her innocent expression and voice. He knew she was well aware of the hold she had on him. As she sank to her knees and undid his jeans, Mikhail knew that despite her anxieties he was going to marry her.

When she took all of him in her warm, wet mouth, Mikhail swore he'd find her an engagement ring to rival them all. "Fuck, Lyssa. You're so damn good." Mikhail panted as her tongue seemed to write her name on his dick in cursive.

It felt too good. She felt too good. As he placed a hand on her head and guided her towards a quicker pace, Mikhail couldn't stop his eyes from rolling. He was ready to sign his soul to Lucifer himself if it meant always being with Alyssa as he felt his orgasm rip through him at an insane rate. He let out a groan as he filled her mouth that told her everything she needed to know. Operation Mend the Melniks was well on its way.

Alyssa gave him a sweet smile as she walked back into the living room from rinsing her mouth. Mikhail was in heaven as he laid back on her stupidly comfortable couch and smiled lazily. She giggled at him as she tucked him back in his jeans and kissed his lips.

"Happy?" Mikhail nodded his head. "Good. Would you do something for me?" Mikhail gave her a look but nodded nonetheless. "Anything." Alyssa smiled at him just as the front door opened.

"Aly." Matvei called out. "What did you-" Alyssa watched the scowls form on both of her boyfriends' faces. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Mikhail seethed. "I could ask you the same fucking question." Matvei bit back.

Mikhail gave him a snarky smile and Alyssa knew whatever he was about to say would be flagrant and unnecessary. "If you must know, my girlfriend just finished blessing me with the world's best blow job." Alyssa shook her head at them and sighed tiredly.