Chapter 33: Dances with Wolves

"You're not wearing that, Aly. Take it out!" Matvei bellowed at one of the outfits Alyssa was showing them. "I am too! Mikhail said we're going to a club!" Matvei glared at his younger brother who gave a sheepish smile. "You're not going to the club with us. We're just stopping by to visit a friend of our uncle's and then we're leaving."

"I can have a quick soda and a dance while you two have your random meet up. Who does that anyway? Meeting up at a club to catch up," she snorted. "Y'all want to be Russian mafia Daddies so bad." Matvei rolled his eyes as she put the dress back in her suitcase. 

"Take it out, Aly. You don't even do clubs." She shook her head as she happily zipped up the large luggage. "I don't usually do clubs, but I want to make fun, new memories in San Antonio. I've never really been to a club to be honest, but maybe I'll like it. Keisha raves about them." She dragged her filled suitcase to the door.

"Lyssa, we're only going to be there for three days. Do you really need all those clothes?" She looked at him shocked. "Do you not want me to look and feel pretty on vacation?" Matvei sucked his teeth. "This isn't vacation, Aly. This is work that you invited yourself to." 

She rolled her eyes at him. "Yes, I did invite myself because for the last few weeks my boyfriends have been at each others' throats and stressing me the fuck out. Excuse me for wanting to relax in a new city and make fond memories!"

Mikhail gave Matvei a look as Alyssa's signature pout poked out. "We're sorry about that, Lys. All is well in the Melnik camp again and you're right you do deserve to relax. We're going to have a great time." Alyssa smiled at Mikhail before giving him a big kiss.

"You spoil her." Matvei grumbled right before Alyssa flicked him off. Mikhail chuckled at them before grabbing a fist full of Alyssa's ass. "Are you packed?" She asked against his lips. She couldn't help the whine that left her lips as his grasp became possessive. "I am packed. I also got you a little present." 

Her eyes lit up causing Matvei to snicker. He knew what "present" his brother got her and it was more for them than it was for her. "I can't wait to open it!" Mikhail smiled at her with a glint in his eyes that she noticed. She moved to make a comment but the timer went off.

"Oooh dinner is ready!" She clapped happily as she kissed his lips and turned to slap Matvei's ass. "ALY!" She waved him off as she headed towards Mikhail's kitchen. She volunteered to cook dinner as she wasn't in the mood to dine out and they were leaving bright and early in the morning. 

Dallas and Matvei had some houses to view and Asher had a meeting he needed Mikhail present for. She knew they would be busy most of tomorrow and had no problems with it. They were staying at one of the most luxurious hotels in San Antonio this weekend and she planned on gorging herself with room service before lounging by the pool. 

The first night there would consist of them enjoying the city and dinner after work before heading to the club to do whatever they needed to. She wanted to dance and see what San Antonio's nightlife had to offer despite not really being a club goer herself. She was feeling free and happy and wanted to ensure that she make the most of their time there.

"Bring your asses!" She called out from the breakfast nook. "This looks amazing, Lyssa." Mikhail and Matvei's mouths watered at the spread in front of them. Barbecue pulled pork sliders with fried okra and pasta salad. They were in heaven and Alyssa laughed to herself as her men instinctively began to dig in.  

"Fat asses." She snickered as she moved to make a plate. They heard a knock at the door and stopped. "You expecting someone?" Matvei asked his brother before realization hit Mikhail. "Shit." Mikhail muttered. "I'll get it." Alyssa said before either could stop her.