Chapter 66 Transition

Start from the beginning

Seeing that Sister Princess has been in her prime for more than 20 years, if she still can't get married in a few years, Lord Lu will marry a wife and take a concubine and he will have several fat and white young masters. By then, Sister Princess will still be alone and lonely. Thinking about it, you are really pitiful..."

"Shut up!!"

Gu Xueyi roared angrily and then shouted in a panic: "Shut up, shut up, shut up! You want to be crushed to death by this Princess, you unabashed bastard?"

How could Ye Chongjin be afraid of her fierce threats? He asked, "Why do you want me to shut up? Did I say something wrong just now?"

Gu Xueyi's face turned pale with anger. It was precisely because what he said was right that she was so angry.

She laughed angrily, tightened the reins and drove the carriage into the mountain and forests.

"As expected of the Ye family's treasure. You are really sharp-tongued. I wonder if you would be able to walk out on your own if I threw you into the mountains. Fortunately, Longzhi Mountain is not big. Even if you get lost, your amazing brother will be able to find you."

"You...are you serious?"

Gu Xueyi said: "I just wanted to scare you. Who knew that you, a little kid, born with porcelain and jade skin and looks more spiritual than an immortal but your mouth is so poisonous. You poked a few holes in this Princess' heart. If I don't let out this evil breath, this Princess will not be called Gu Xueyi!"

Ye Chongjin's face froze. He opened the car curtain and looked out. They were several miles into Longzhi Mountain and his brother had been left behind for an unknown distance. He was anxious when he suddenly heard a tiger's roar, startling the birds in the forest. Then the big cat's vigorous figure broke into his sight.

Ye Chongjin thought sadly that the person who came to save him at the critical moment was not a lingering person nor a trusted relative but a pet that he had always disliked - - Big cat, I have not loved you in vain!

Gu Xueyi's eyelids twitched and she looked back at the young tiger chasing after her. She frowned and said: "It's not yet an adult."

The child snorted softly and his words were full of meaning: "Even a young tiger knows the way. Didn't the Princess want to throw me into the mountains? You're welcome to just throw me away."

His confident look made Gu Xueyi want to whip him twice but she didn't dare to do it. She was afraid that if that person from the East Palace found out, her cousin would definitely kill her out of righteousness.

She whipped hard again, thinking to get rid of the little white tiger but the speed of a ferocious beast running with all its strength was terrifying. Soon the big cat had passed them. Gu Xueyi quickly stopped the carriage and the little white tiger roared at them. The black horse pulling the carriage was frightened. With a flinch, even Gu Xueyi's favourite horse moved back. Although the young tiger in front of him was not big, it was majestic and had a domineering aura that made people afraid.

Gu Xueyi did not dare to slack off and held the sword tightly. Just waiting for the tiger to attack, she would kill it with her own hands.

One woman and one beast are facing each other and a fierce battle is about to break out.

However a dramatic scene happened. Just when Gu Xueyi was waiting for the tiger to attack, the little white tiger howled and jumped onto the carriage and got into Ye Chongjin's arms. It looked aggrieved with a 'why did you leave others behind and ran away? I am so wronged' whimpering kind of attitude.

"..." It's really embarrassing. The child looked melancholy.

Princess Ancheng was stunned for a moment, feeling that she had been frightened twice by this thing today. It is really a dark history that is unbearable to look back on.