💜💜💜💜💜.39.💜💜💜💜💜

Sitting among other Army's had you stoked to be there, you could feel the excitement from them in the air and you were all eager to talk about your biases with new friends you were making and you listened your eyes wide as the girl behind you described what she would do to RM if she ever got the shot even if she was a virgin and very young. Which was why you were startled when you felt a knock from your men but Rose distracted the girl at your look as she said. "Yoongi has big feet too."

Hello.

Could you stand up for just a second babe? You heard from a very happy Namjoon.

Your quiet for barely a second before standing and your eyes move around the venue before you see a curtain moving at the back near the floor and you can't help but to smile slowly. Do you like my dress Oppa's? You ask including Jungkook feeling a surge from him as you turn your back acting like you were just leaning over to say something to Nari.

You didn't even need to be near them to feel their interest, but it was severely heightened their feelings were energetic and all over the place so you breathed in calmly and showing them how much you wanted to reward them even now for what you knew was going to be an amazing performance. Boosting up their confidence you said. Hold on to that feeling, there are lots of girls and fans here that feel about you the way I do. You fuel a lot of fantasies and when you hear their cheers of love you're going to remember tonight forever.

Tonight they were Army's and you were able to scream the way you did when watching them through your phone or television and not look strange. Tonight you were able to share it with your friends who meant just as much to you as your mates. You needed them as anchors in life as your voice shrilly screamed out their names.

Watching them walk to their seats had the girls around you on their feet like you and Trish couldn't help but to point out how many fans there were around you as they walked what felt so close to you because of how in tune you were with them. Their smiles and waves to the fans had you giddy as if you hadn't had their hands and mouths on you the night before as if this was just as cool in some fan fiction you had read. This was actually real.

But when you explained it to a smiling Rose she looked at you. "Well why wouldn't that be just as real as the other? You are Army, and that is first at times because of the distance. This is exciting for everyone here, including them. Look at the other celebrities coming up to get pics or talk. There are moments in life that are good and absolutely the way they have to be. That age old question of what if this or that didn't happen? This was always the moment that you fully forgave Jungkook for cheating. He would look at you and thank you because he feels so bad when no one cheered for him on Ellen."

Your eyes are immediately drawn to Namjoon who has found yours in the crowd as he waves to the fans. Thank you for being mine with all that I've done and being here for us tonight.

You nod and smile not able to help it feeling a special pleasure at being both a screaming fan as well as secretly mated with these seven fine ass hunks of men, your body was vibrating with excitement. Jimin's smile on his face as you felt him picturing the Hulk made you grin harder as you all tried to settle down.

But you were aware of the importance of you being there, they weren't used to not singing completely live and knowing how American television was different you sent off a text not wanting to invade their thoughts except for the calmness you were concentrating on as Rose handed you the ice cream she had bought, you ate it the cold helping you to focus as you shivered and felt them focusing on the final things being settled.

Knowing that Namjoon was going to be the one not cheered for when they introduced themselves in Ellen had your heart twinging as you knew how much it had hurt him that Army had cheered for all the others and you felt a little anger at the people who called themselves fans. But Namjoon was childlike, even now the dimples in his cheek because he was truly happy watching the people around and the lights going down.