💜💜💜💜💜.21.💜💜💜💜💜

Laying in your bed you turned angrily on your side facing away from Jungkook who was laying with his face pointing at your feet. "Does Tae know about it?"

Crossing one foot over the other and shifting to hide your purple glow in the black light tattoo that said BTS in white glow in the dark with a crown just like an Army bomb.

"No, are you going to run to tell him?"

"You have every right to think so, I know I've been stupid."

Jungkook had been schooled by Angus for two months. They had texted, more then either of them liked as they both preferred to measure people's words by hearing them instead of seeing. But they had a language barrier. So the week before he had came to Scotland Angus had been busy getting things ready in his end of things and every day when he took off for his evening drive to think of the games he was competing in before going to the nearby pub the woman were busy and barely noticed.

But everything had came to a standstill as you saw Jungkook's face you sat down on the kitchen floor and started crying which had made all concerned as you hadn't cried once even to your friends. Whenever anyone said anything about Jungkook and your time together you listened and then changed the subject.

You were still very much a die-hard fan and watched everything you could find that they put out and some things they mentioned in texts made sense when you would see an online Bangtan Bomb. But now he was here and you hadn't just imagined it.

Hiccuping as you say his name he leans down and gathering you up he asks your Grandfather. "Where is our room?"

Your Grandmother had pointed at the room in the corner and then looked at your Grandfather. "Angus my husband I vill be wanting a word vith you when you are done getting your comrade here what he will be needing for our Granddaughter."

But the rest is said in mostly Russian and curse words as Jungkook blinks at her and then looks down at you. "Your Grandda taught me that. She just called him an asshole."

But suddenly turning angry you say. "мудак!"

"I know I just said that she called him that honey." He has put you down on the bed but you bounce up quickly.

"Oh you aren't getting me into bed that quickly Jeon Jungkook." You say haughtily. "You may be my mate because the others are as well and I can't deny that. But you hurt me and will have to woo me for anything even like Almost." Pointing at the open door you scream suddenly and slam the door.

"It's a spider." He says taking his shoe off. "I'll kill it."

"You can't!" You exclaim and locking the door you go to your bed sitting. "You might as well get comfortable. Da doesn't have a strong hold on his powers and when he shifts he's like that creature in Harry Potter. He'll accidentally change into my worse fear as he chases my Grandmother around."

Jungkook grins looking at the door. "Your Grandmother is naked outside the door?"

Laying there in the bed as close to the edge as you could be you heard your Grandfathers voice upstairs and as the bed squeaked again you thought briefly of finally kicking Jungkook out but the web across your door frame had stopped you and you had closed the door again and since your room was quaint you had no choice but to let him sleep on the bed with your feet in each other's faces.