💜💜💜💜💜.4.💜💜💜💜💜

Back at the house with breakfast for everyone from IHOP the girls were gathered in your room while Namjoon and Hector were downstairs with Rich and Mingyu as well as Yeonjun and Seungkwan who were helping to set up the backyard with ice chests and lights. Your Mom's karaoke machine had been given a place of honor on some floorboards that Hoshi and Joshua had bought from Home Depot.

Talking to Namjoon as you look around and by the outside bar you see a keg of Heineken and one of St. Ides and laugh. "That's her favorite."

Namjoon has nodded at you smiling and says. "We were going to go out for a Costco run while you guys get the decorations and what's on your tongue?"

"Okay well we're going to head out for that after they eat. We'll put the coolers in the back and get ice too."

"All right, maybe get any thing you think we might have forgotten." He says as he walks off and as your walking out the front door the soft pancake with butter pecan syrup able to get down softly you grab your purse and outside just as you get to your car you see Jungkook and hurrying to get in Shyla and your Mom as well as Francisca who was trailing her finger down Rich's tank top by the front talking about how she hoped he liked her suit she was going to wear later as he nodded.

Jungkook hands Shyla your doll baby through the slowly opening top who is crying once again and a mess. It looks like he had tried to wipe her clean or bathe her and her wig had been torn off from where he had glued it and now she had little patches stuck to her. But you remember Nari had washed her hair.

"I came to help for the party. You can watch our child." He says sleepily walking to the house and when he says "Kiki?" You turn and look at him as he makes the sign for calling you an asshole which makes your Mom say as Francisca gets in and you drive off.

"He said fucking after that, does that mean he thinks your one or he wants to fuck yours?" Then she laughs. "I think if someone was my mate and I liked it I'd let him try anal. I wonder if it feels good?"

But when both you and Shyla sigh and say yes the car suddenly becomes a den of sin like Jimin had said. As you both explained all the possibilities of almost and biting the bullet you said. "One night Titi and I got buzzed of some Cisco, the strawberry one and we kissed in front of Runcha and Mingyu and they have all been bugging us to do it again in front of them."

Francisca laughs as she pushes your Mom's shoulder. "I told her after that kiss last night that it looked a little to sexy and you were maybe bi."

But you aren't quick enough trying to put your tape in and it starts squeaking as the tape starts spitting out of the machine and turning the radio on you already know they heard before Trish says.

Why did every guy but my Dad and Tio Hector look at me like I have two heads?

Because they just heard our Mom tell Tia Kate how your kiss last night looked like you girls are bi. Shyla says groaning as she points out the craft store she wants to swing by for something.

Trish you stay with the other Moms and Nari we'll grab whatever, who cares about the decorations. You say knowing that couldn't be right either.

Disney, you thought because kids had the most parties so you were doing a Disney Hula party and had got lights in tiki men as well as little mermaid and grabbing shells and a bunch of tiki torches as well as a bunch of candy for an impromptu pinata of a Tinkerbell pinata. Your Mom had suggested the limbo stick. And once you got some various Disney plastic cups for drinks you had also gotten some balloons and two tanks to blow them up.

When your Mom and Dad moved in they had loved the decorations and had always said they honeymooned in Hawaii. But you were going to make sure your parents and you went for your twentyth birthday and their 22 year anniversary as a real honeymoon in Hawaii and not the made up one you were creating.