💜💜💜💜💜.37.💜💜💜💜💜

((Authors note:))
This chapter is going to be full of lots of clues for some future fun. If you've been following closely you know that means the big move. Any guesses of when and why? Comment here or below after with your final answer

You stood in your red jeans as Tae had slipped the vest he held over your shoulders. The white faux fur soft unlike his deep voice that said. "You look beautiful today Cheonsa."

I'll say, all I can think of is drawing you wearing that and little else.

As their thoughts of different variations of how they wanted you had you deciding right then and there to see what other colors you could find today.

"Well I'll leave you guys to your secret meetings, there's lots of takeout menus but still leftovers. Don't burn the house down fighting guys."

"Yes Noona." They all seemed to say at once making Rose laugh prettily before she said.

"They really want you to teach them and play Noona with them. You should buy something to spank them with. Come on let's go it's time now not later." She says opening the door and walking out.

I have two choices for our dance but I want to surprise you so pick one of the two, I'm pretty sure I know what your favorite Usher song is and that you know the moves and can mirror me?

You nod and wink grinning at them. "Well it's time to go, be good for Noona, or else."

You shut the door on their gasps and close your mental door to not hear anything as you skip to the car. So when you feel your phone buzz Rose says. "Check your pocket today, but it's not time. After we get to the shopping outlets then you should check it. Tell Tae okay."

Pulling out your phone you see the text from Tae asking you to check your vest pocket and you text him back saying all right.

Your first stop was at the hotel where Nari and the guys were staying to pick her up and you couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear. You always felt so much better when your group was together. She squealed as she go in your car and hugged you before greeting Rose who she had talked to a couple of times.

Music played at a moderate level as you drove with Rose in the back dancing along happily as you filled Trish in all four of you sipping iced coffees from one of your favorite places and you couldn't help as the song was Willow's Wait A Minute so you finally asked Rose.

"Have I done anything I shouldn't have so far?" Knowing that she'd only answer your pointed questions if she felt it was okay.

"Oh they all love the gift I gave you. I see anything you wear that is fake fur at any point in the future being a very good thing, especially if the fur is white or colored like them. But that goes for all of you. But no fur at Christmas, wacky things happen then. Ooh look it's Fredrick's of Hollywood. They're famous, let's go there to, I insist. We have lots of time to kill. You can check your pocket when we park."

Pulling the piece of paper out once in a slot saying in English you read it aloud. "It's from Namjoon, he says when Jungkook and Jimin went to the market they bought a cupcake from Sanjay and I just need to get it and give it to someone before midnight."

"None of them care who gets it. They want to start doing traditions with you. Including the tattoos for those who are ready for them." She says taking a deep sip of her coffee.

"So that leaves Yoongi, Hobi, and Tae off the tats list for a while."

Rose laughs. "You know them so well. But they wouldn't mind any wolf tattoos you felt like getting as they watch, they liked you being alone with them in the private room. Jungkook will not show it but he wants some kind of private thing if he ever gets one. You need some sexy clothes both of you, Trish has been looking to make your brother and her's nights spicy." She says all this rapidly as you get out of the car. "Come on we have lots of ground to cover, but we have enough time."