💜💜💜💜💜.28.💜💜💜💜💜

He moves your body with his leaning in to kiss you and your hands are wild on his body both of you still hesitant to undress each other. But as you pant against his neck peppering his skin with marks you fought against the urge to grab him even though he was touching you intimately.

I want to taste you please. And really he sounded desperate to taste you.

"I have that stuff up my hoo haa, it probably tastes weird." You say even as you pull your shorts to the side for his mouth that is so wet and hot as he kisses and licks.

Shh because I could easily eat your pussy for hours. You make my dick leak so bad.

Whining as you clenched around his fingers his dirty words making you excited. Even when you first met he would occasionally say Shibal and then blush remembering you understood.

But as he got older when alone like this he let his guard down and loved when you did, which is why you said.

"Don't you want to feel how hot I am Kookie? I bet it would feel so good."

"Shh babe just let me enjoy it this way." Fuck I know you'd feel amazing, I hate condoms, I'm not going to be able to cum until I feel you bare. You moan trying to reach for him guiding him on how hard you wanted. Gasping into the air you knew you needed more. But it still felt wonderful. Like a tightrope walker that knew they were going to fall, the only question was of how far?

You had went through three songs but it wasn't until Rihanna and S&M came on that he finally ripped the Magnum free of it's gold packaging. Watching his face as he rolled it on himself before sliding it from your hole up to your clit rubbing it around finally sliding into you. "If I get close I'm going to pull out just in case."

Nodding as you felt him moving in slowly both of you ready for the experience and grateful for the extra protection he was wearing you moved against him, your legs around his waist. As he rocked against you trying to prolong the feelings both of you gasping and he says. I know I'm not going to cum right now. But sometimes the act of sex is intimate enough.

I love you Jungkook. You say as you kiss him nipping at his lips his eyes moving to your breasts popped out of the red bra that he had said he was taking too.

Standing in the kitchen later as you warmed him up some food and made yourself another Soju. "I don't want to know what you have planned next. When you guys get better with keeping these memories hidden then I won't have to drink this."

"I still can't believe that you haven't tried the cherry one."

You laugh as you hand him his plate and taking another gulp of the drink you no longer hear his thoughts about you being a snack too. "When I went shopping they only had cherry. It was the third that had only a dusty six pack of peach. I know I can't get pregnant that way." You say looking at him knowing your wearing a cat eating the canary look. "We haven't done that yet."

Later as you sat next to him your clothes on still neither of you having been able to come you laughed at Stiffler drinking the pale ale as Jungkook smiled and then smirking he asked. "What do I taste like?"

Licking your lips you say. "A little sweet, a lot salty, but not bad. I can't say I love it. But it makes me hot because I know it makes you enjoy it more. I would hate to have you eating me out and then finishing me with only your fingers."

"So you swallow for us?"

Giggling you push his shoulder with yours. "I don't swallow for me, but I would never spit you out in disgust, maybe because I love you guys I just don't think about it much."