💜💜💜💜💜.31.💜💜💜💜💜

Jae had led you both back to your room that Yoongi had opened for you after you pressed the keycard into his hand.

Walking in as he held the door open you smiled at his gentlemanly ways as he took your waist walking in with you to where the others were hanging out having a heated Uno game.

Looking at your diary that had been moved a little your gaze goes to the present beside it wrapped in light purple with a darker bow, you can't miss the label addressing it to you from US!

Moving into the kitchen after taking the bag from Jae containing food he nods to the men and moving slowly to the kitchen he whispers to you over in the kitchen where the men can't see and blinking your answer you add your two roses from Yoongi to the vase.

Taking a picture of the beautiful roses that they had all bought you makes you smile as you post it on your IG.

#beautifulflowers #beautifulday #beautifuleveningtocome #beautifulmenofmine #lasvegaslife #whathappensinvegasstaysinvegas

Grabbing the paper plates from overhead as well as the plastic cutlery and chopsticks you were glad you had gotten plenty of snacks as you set the food out and once ready you took out your camera taking pictures quickly before finally saying.

"Ok Jungkook come show me what you want and then I'll warm up your plate in the cooker." You said calling it anything but what it was.

He bounds in happily. "Potluck! Lucky Pot."

Smiling as you remember the first time you had told him it was called a Potluck as everyone had brought their favorite dishes homemade or store bought. "The first rule of Potluck is?"

Laughing he points to the Egg Foo Young with vegetables diced into the gravy as well as in the egg dish with bean sprouts. "Never talk about fight club, you say I like them all when asked whose potato salad is better."

Jungkook even at fourteen had figured out quickly as Junior had shushed him when your Grandmother and Wella had stood there looking down asking who's dish of similar foods was better.

His plate full he has moved behind you sounding pitiful as he nudged the back of your knees with his. "I think your crackhead potatoes were the best."

You pause with your finger pointed at the reheat button. "Crack potatoes, crack heads are different. But I remember that night."

He smiles as he turns around. "I know I do, I saw the word papas locos in your journal. With the recipe I think. But I'm pretty sure you missed one or two ingredients."

"I'm not putting that in again Jungkook."

You help them all pick plates of your favorite choices from places around town. The Vietnamese place where you got your spring rolls and dry rice noodle bowls always fresh tasting and their peanut sauce to dip into was every bit as good as the spicy vinegar with fresh garlic.

Jin had enjoyed the choices you had recommended and didn't hesitate to ask for a bite of yours when he said as he saw you had moved on to another food.

When you had taken a bite of your cajuned hot link and shrimp Alfredo and he had finished his you had said when he asked if he could try another bite to take the rest.

Then it became about them all noticing as you took a lot of variety and tried some until you moved to the next subject as Jin called it his leg pressed against yours as you ripped into the garlic Naan dipping it into the spicy cilantro chutney and butter chicken feeding him from your fingers.

Feeling it deep inside you as his teeth grazed against your finger where Yoongi had licked earlier. Even if you had washed your hands the flare of arousal from your earlier act was at the front and center again for you.