💜💜💜💜💜.8.💜💜💜💜💜

At 6:30 am Jae is in the hall bouncing on his heels. "I'm excited about the rides. Siobhan says we are going to split up around noon and then meet up later for dinner and stuff."

Jungkook nods feeling very relaxed by now. "I am getting excited too. I wonder what ride we are going on first."

Junior steps out. "Tia wants some gum, she asked if you would grab her some and Trish asked for a pink pack." He has pulled away at the corner of his shirt King Triton's buffed chest that says Tri to Dent this staff. "They want us to meet up there."

Jae turns and stomps off with the men as they are grabbing their bags they had set down and jogging off after him. Missing the elevators and both jogging to the stairs. "I'll teach you how I run so fast later." Then he's off running faster then he'd ever seen.

Seeing him very far down Jungkook wonders aloud. "How the fuck did he get down there so fast?"

"Much later Jungkook." He hears come back faintly.

Beating Jae not even narrowly as he comes out of the elevators Junior slows his pace to a bunny and snorts. From his Disney bag his Aunt had put in his pack last night he reaches in grabbing two souvenirs. A pack of cherry gum, and a clear glitter ball that lights up while bouncing. Asking the woman working the register about a pen and autograph book on the wall.

As she turns to look at it Junior puts the ball with a price tag on it in a container with some candies and recognizing them for what they were he cracks up sliding the pack of cherry gum in amongst them and scurrying off and meeting Jungkook at the doors as he opens it.

"Dude, come on."

"How?" Jungkook says half out of breath and holding his ribs.

"Just a second." Junior says as he walks back his breath even, meeting Jae who looks around nervously and bewildered then groans. Taking his Disney bag from his pocket he sees three items marked 1. And it's cherry gum, two of them to go with Juniors.

Jason has approached now. "Can't leave Shyla out anymore." He thinks of Kate''s words about being closer with her sister Siobhan and their fourteen year age gap finally this time. Shyla wanted that closeness too of being sisters with them all as well and just as close.

Nodding he asks for two of the books and she grabs a second while he puts the ball from his bag into the candies by Juniors.

Jungkook has approached and is looking at things as Jae buys three packs of cherry gum, one of mint, a Hershey's bar and a water that Jungkook had asked for.

When the girls are walking up from the elevators Jungkook can only stare. You had greenish glitter converse on your feet. A skirt that matched and your purple top with your hair in a ponytail curled around you. But your perfectly lipstick was applied by your Aunt who had taken classes in makeup and with what Trish had learned, you knew that they made you look like a Disney Princess.