💜💜💜💜💜.23.💜💜💜💜💜

You had looked around the empty apartment so quiet now after the hurried goodbyes as Hobi had barely let you go so you could kiss the others and wish them well.

Hobi's idea of sleeping had been poking you in the butt as he cuddled you one hand between your breasts until you finally put your leg over his hip letting him slide inside you deeply.

Exposed fully to him as he moved himself behind you, one hand pinching a nipple between his fingers as you clenched around him snugly moaning his name his thumb rubbing your clit swiftly coaxing you on his breath hot against your ear saying very un Hobi like things.

All the men had invited you to sleep where you felt comfortable and that you were there to relax and not take care of them. Which was okay when they weren't around.

You really did love them all as a fan, your heart pounding with a look knowing how much more then a mate you were to them had you holding onto a future that was every day getting closer to Jungkook being twenty one in 2018 before you was a future you were only sure of. Indiana Jones is what Namjoon nicknamed it.

Seeing that future like from a long hallway but the path was invisible until you took that first trusting step. Your bond with Jungkook was strongest because you were so close in age and yes you were a girl and technically more mature mentally.

But as you walked into Jungkook's room you knew he must have felt some of what you did as he had left a note.

If you found your way here I get why, sometimes I feel like the baby or forgotten even if I am Alpha or will be. I slept in my clean sheets last night and I have a pillow as you can see. I just don't like sleeping alone. I'd like to smell you in my bed when I return.

Smiling at the note and the fact that your suitcase was in the corner you wanted to show him that you appreciated the gesture,  hurrying now you glossed your lips with a nice mauve color and taking your hair down as you dressed in a black shirt from his closet you knotted it at the waist and taking a chance you went to his drawers and only snooping lightly it only took a second before in the back under his boxers you felt the fabric and pulling out the pair of panties made you smile.

They were one of the ones he had taken from you your first summer together and putting them on moving them up your legs and hips before laying back you aimed your camera your arms stretched out as far as you could before seeing the selfie stick from it's place on his anime shelf.

Finally able to take one from a further distance you smiled as you sent it off to Jungkook and taking the panties off and putting them back his hurried text back as you climbed back into his bed letting the smell and feel of him wash over you and it did nothing to calm your hormones as Jungkook smelled amazing, they all did.

But he had lavender in a diffuser by his bed getting your phone at the second text you grinned at the notification from his secret number you knew which one was his as he had sent a pic of him in the jeans he had been wearing when he left but you could see the outline of his hard on.

Sexc
🍆💦💋

You never let on that you had figured them out mostly. It was the one area they all felt comfortable letting loose in and you wouldn't have traded it for anything. But answering Jungkook's actual message of.

By all means make
yourself comfortable
with my things.

Very comfortable.

Texting him back quickly saying.

Thank you, I will