💜💜💜💜💜.14.💜💜💜💜💜

Sitting next to Trish as Junior drove your Dad asleep in the seat next to him you felt a change in the air and grab her hand. "They just entered our air space." You say as you bounce excitedly enough that your Dad says mumbling.

"Yes we know they are coming to America. That is why it's lucky I am working in Los Angeles for the next three weeks."

Your Dad had some contracts at a couple of studios and instead of traveling back and forth your Mom and he had decided to just stay at your Aunt's place. You had mentioned it to Jungkook but he had said that was cool hoping to see you and nothing else.

You had spent the last two years getting to know them, and now at seventeen you had talked to them all, a lot. You and Jungkook had also been able to carve out the occasional time for being alone. He was super busy with training and then his debut so you made sure to tell him about school and your after work activities and practices. One morning you stretched under the covers prepared to have a lazy Saturday. Your phone rang and seeing who it was you said. "Good morning Jungkook."

"It's very early in the morning I haven't been to bed yet."

It was two in the morning in Korea and you say cheerfully. "It's very late for you but I'm glad you called."

"We just got back from a bunch of stuff I dozed off earlier in the car but when I saw what time it was there I knew you would be hopefully waking up." He pauses and then you can hear him moving slightly and he says. "Your voice always sounded so cute and sexy in the mornings. Especially when you let me wake you with kisses." And when you hear him hum under the sea you feel your body react.

Blushing you say. "Stop that."

"That doesn't sound convincing babe. I'm under my covers but I can't see, what do you see under yours?"

Smiling you look at your door seeing that it was locked and put your head under your sheet, you had changed it recently to a light purple and saying so you say. "The leaves on the tree outside my window are shaking, it looks like a pretty dark purple sea plant."

He loved to relive your time together in great detail and your hand goes to one breast and when your breath quickens he asks.

"Are you touching your breasts?"

"Yes."

"Squeeze them both, pretend it's me." He says quietly.

Cupping them both you tease the nipples and moan and he chuckles lightly. "You moan even louder when I do it. I like that you react so sexily, and then when I kiss your waist, I love how you taste and smell. If it wasn't for your panties I would forget what you smell like. I bought that perfume of yours."

And his words are so sexy that you can't stop your hands from skimming down your body until you find yourself touching and telling him you're wet as you bring your fingers to your nose and sniffing but he can hear and groans.

"That's so hot and naughty." You know he's touching himself by the way his voice sounds.

Letting him hear your tongue as you lick your fingers makes him whisper. "Such a naughty bad girl, if I was there I would take my time and start by doing that slow 8 that makes your body relax and sigh."

He goes into full detail and only after you have had one that leaves you trembling and gasping as you had mimicked with your fingers what he had said you hear scuffling coming through.

"Yah, we know what you want to do to her, you're making us all crazy that we want your girlfriend too." Hobi says.

You had giggled over the line and whispered that you couldn't wait to see him. When he hummed under the sea the others groans could only mean that he had told them about that but you hardly cared. You whispered good night and he said he would sleep good now and you couldn't help but laugh. Soon you would see them but you weren't sure where that would be. Bouncing in the car again you couldn't contain yourself.