💜💜💜💜💜.35.💜💜💜💜💜

Driving through the dessert the seat behind you filled with packages and presents for next month. You had shifted alone in the bathroom this morning and while healed of any aches left over from your activities you were still tired.

Hoping the iced triple espresso caramel explosion would help to get you through the rest of the day. When arriving to pick Rose up you were five minutes early and watched as Rose waved to you from the door and then stood there looking at her. She did this sometimes and would wait for the perfect time as she would call it.

You scrolled through your phone to the list that was your and Rose's you and she talked a lot through song, especially Kpop. So pushing shuffle you waited hearing the start of Bang Bang Bang humming along to it and watching as Rose finally closed the front door her black and purple backpack on as well as a black BTS logo sweatshirt and red jeans.

Getting into the car she puts her seatbelt on smiling and then looking at the back she says. "Oh good you went to the Pink store, RM will like that."

Blinking because she said things like that sometimes you just nod and say. "Yeah, maybe."

When you pull out and start talking about a video she liked you agree about how it was funny when Jungkook spanked the members and then stop suddenly as Rose asks.

"You don't complain when Jungkook spanks you like he does Jin or Hobi, why?"

Your foot slowly on the gas you knew she was an adult but Scarlett had said when she asked frank questions to handle it how you felt comfortable. Thinking for a second about to answer Rose says. "Oh, sex? Eugene gave me my own room, it's on the other side of the house and I can still hear them some nights. But I just turn my headphones louder, Eugene is a screamer."

You bust out laughing and smile over at her. "Yes it can be about sex and not a punishment."

She points to the plane descending in the distance. "He's going to spank you for both."

Merging into the right lane because of a lane closure up ahead you say distractedly. "Who is?"

"He's going to let me call him Oppa RM."

Hiding your anger as you take the turn you need to get off towards the airport. When you pull up outside the arrivals it's packed and when Rose points to his tall figure hidden under a face mask and a black hoody a backpack on but even with shades you would know him and pushing your door open suddenly you say.

Wow what a surprise were both here at the same time. Look to your left, I'm in the big blue station wagon.

You watch as his head turns and homes in on you but it's the fact that he's alone that worries you as well but he makes his way over seeing someone in the front seat and when he climbs in you barely give him time to close the door before finding an opening to squeeze in and merge with all the others.

"Seatbelts are for safety, you're clumsy enough without one Namjoon, our leader."

Army?

"Namjoon, I would like you to meet Scarlett's sister Rose who loves most everything Kpop song and KDrama related."

"It's nice to meet you Rose." He says his hand going over the seat.

"It's nice to meet you to Oppa." She says blushing and you can tell she has a crush on him and even though you know he's as mad at you as you are him you wouldn't embarrass any of you by fighting with him now, but then she says. "He has to help you in with your presents, then you can fight. They're all going to like their gifts."

Shushing her even as Namjoon asks her. "Gifts? For us my little sister?" They continue to talk and you can see him blush as she says she likes Expensive girl when it comes on.