💜💜💜💜💜.13.💜💜💜💜💜

You studied Jungkook's sleeping form in your bed at your Aunt's house you had two days left together and he was sleeping. Your Aunt had been getting parting gifts all week but knowing she couldn't use them all as she and Jae had finally finished with yours and Jungkook's help to get the house packed up. Junior had flown out for the day with your Dad who was holding Siobhan's house until at least Grace was eighteen as well. None could sell it without all three signatures.

You looked around the room knowing you would miss hanging out here but also excited for your Aunt and her adventure. Looking at Jungkook and knowing more about his body at this age you lean in gently applying your teeth to the chords of his neck and bite down as you hum against his throat.

He comes awake immediately and grabbing you under him he does the same to your neck making you moan harder against his.

"Did you want something?" He asks his voice husky from sleep.

"It's almost time to get up for Disneyland."

Jungkook groans but then starts chuckling. "No, it's time to play under the sea." Knowing this pussy hungry guy loved playing under the sea as much as the stars in the sky he also loved making you come multiple times especially as you were both under your white sheets, the light from the early morning slightly penetrated in making the sheets and shadows outside of them seem like being underwater. As beautiful as your nights under the sky made up or real had been. This was terribly romantic for any one.

He had then declared this his morning ritual when sharing a bed calling it Mermaid kisses and winked at you from between your legs. "I know how important first kisses are to you." The look on his face as he had bent his head to kiss you was very male and grown with experience.

It was no use resisting as he always managed to persuade you into wanting it just as bad. So under the sheet you watch the darkness of his body slither down yours before he starts kissing you gently at first making you sigh and get comfortable.

You had with all the innocence of a female made him wait a few days to do anything as your period had came. But he had run down to the corner market and got you supplies of snacks, then ordered up dinner. And having given it an extra day you hadn't let him not being able to please you deter you from giving him the wetest hot blowjob you could from many times of doing so and knew that even as he was leaving you were girl enough to know he'd remember this no matter who blew him. But now he was returning the favor as soon as you had woken up and freshened yourself with a shower he had pounced on your arm as you walked naked with your towel on your head to your dresser.

There was no more shyness and both your Aunt and Jae pretended Jungkook slept in Juniors room.

Downstairs by the door Jae pretends to not have seen a cheerful Jungkook come out of the other room with you only saying. "We are on the road at six, we're going to eat breakfast at the hotel then the park will be opening."

Your Aunt comes downstairs the last of her clothes packed into the one carry-on suitcase she would be using. The rest of her luggage was being transported by plane and suddenly the place seemed even emptier. 

In the far back of your Aunt's vehicle you have to block Jungkook's hand between your knees. He seemed even more handsy then regular so that by the time you were in Anaheim at the Big Bear resort this time and breakfast was hurriedly eaten. Getting him into the park with others was key as you had the whole day and night alone to be a teen couple at the happiest place on earth. 

You left the hotel and walked around to the front entrance and the turnstiles with Jungkook who loved pinching your waist as you stood by him, your Aunt and Jae behind you both talking about their plans for the day.