💜💜💜💜💜.32.💜💜💜💜💜

Jungkook and you had hurried to redress very carefully both of you listening to the song that had just came on your phone in an alarm that said.

GET DRESSED Forward to Jungkook

Doing as Katy Perry's Teenage dream said you forwarded it and when he clicked on it you could hear the video start and Katy Perry stopped playing but you could hear the song and didn't need to look as Jungkook stared at his phone you dressed occasionally in a black skirt that flounced out knowing now why you had packed that pairing that with a bra and black T-shirt.

When he finishes he says nothing but Mark Wahlberg and in jeans now his own black t-shirt tucked in but he had borrowed his from Hobi and it showed the muscles in his arms and on his chest so you had finally decided to wait by the door quietly until he came over to stand beside you and the smell of the cologne he wore was making you dizzy in the best of ways.

Downstairs you left the air conditioning from the casino out onto the sidewalk. Your hand in his you led the way even with the sun long past down the strip half illuminated in areas but the last time you had walked the strip you were with other obvious teenage boys. The card men had avoided Jungkook last time.

But his eyes were wide with all the business cards and flyers that had phone numbers on them and when he had looked at you it made you nod. "Yes the girls on there are escorts, no they don't all look like that, but you can order a male too, so if your into that kind of thing I'll find one for me too."

He had growled throwing the cards into the garbage you passed before crossing the street. In front of the New York New York hotel you both stood there looking up at the roller coaster before walking inside.

In line upstairs you waited with others but Jungkook had took your hands in his from behind and occasionally nuzzling your neck before kissing it and saying. "I'm very excited for this ride."

You had laughed huskily brushing your ass against his front making him squeeze your hands firmly. You don't have to be a temptress, I plan on finger fucking you on this roller coaster.

Taking a deep breath as you felt yourself squeezing and by the time you were barred into the ride in the front the other riders now being checked you took his hand putting it on your bare thigh that he squeezed before his fingers then rubbed against soothing but also made your skin warm and putting your side of the earbud in before fixing it in his ear lightly scratching at his lobe watching him react.

Listening to Wild Horses as the ride started it lurched as it went into its climb up the track and your body pressed into the seat at your back his hand able to reach under your skirt his finger sliding past your clit touching and feeling making him lick his lips at how wet you were for him.

The ride plunged you down forcing his fingers inside you deeper even as you went through twists and turns the palm of his hand brushing against your exposed clit. He ground into it even more as you allowed your hips to move against the hand trying to get you over the edge.

Your eyes had been closed the entire time hating this ride but the excitement of it as you finally gripped his hand between your legs adding your hand to his muscled forearm that you gripped, your body still contracting.

When the ride stopped it was a wobbly legged you that stepped from the seats causing Jungkook to smile broadly as you exited and a couple of times in the elevator you watched him sniffing his fingers making you roll your eyes even as you smiled but he stopped and said.

"You probably should watch that eye rolling around the others. They think that now that you aren't a teenager you shouldn't be doing that."

You can't help but to roll them again and laugh. "Have they not met Jimin?"