💜💜💜💜💜.26.💜💜💜💜💜

Nari in the hallway squealing woke you eventually and knocking on your door so sitting up you said. "Come in."

Her job while here was behind the scenes. Finding places based on the men'so suggestions they had given but she was allowed to tell you about the things you could join in with behind the scenes.

"So we got a reservation at a Luau place and yes you can go. When I told the owners who you had trained with they said if we go in today at 6 they'll give you a shot to be on stage."

Happy too and knowing your men would still be out you bounded out of the bed dressing hurriedly and simply knowing it would be that way the whole time you were here.

In the car following the map to where the Yelp reviews had said had the best breakfast you had both eaten until stuffed sharing your plates. Spam seemed to be in lots of dishes and you weren't mad at all as you ate the Spam fried rice with your Kalua pork. You had both shared an order of buttermilk pancakes with coconut syrup. Sharing the pic and your location.

When the waitress came over you asked her if you could get some of the syrup to go and when she said the sizes you could buy you took the quart size as the Maknae line had shared a particularly kinky idea for it if you made them pancakes.

Spending the rest of the day driving around and exploring you came home with lots of different things. That evening you sat at the table peeling and eating spicy garlic shrimp out of the bag that was dripping with sauce and sucking on your fingers you almost choked when you hear Namjoon.

"I came over to ask if you guys wanted to join us for a movie." The way you were sucking on your fingers makes me want to cover my cock with whatever's in that bag.

When you had left with Namjoon leaving Nari to her phone calls he had taken your hand but walking straight to the water he stood there barefoot with you his feet in the water lapping at your ankles as he smoothed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I'd like it very much if you allowed me to walk you back home after the movie?"

Smiling because it felt like a real date you nodded. "Last night while you were out I explored the rocks. There's a couple of nice tide pools that looked beautiful in the dark. We could go look at them then."

You could barely focus on the movie as you sat on the couch pinned between Yoongi and Jin and the hot flash you had was not because of the weather but the way each had a hand on your knee with Yoongi and elbow with Jin. Both of them touching you enough to let you feel some of the naughtier thoughts they had.

Jungkook and Tae had been back and forth multiple times to grab snacks you had next door. But you told them to keep what hadn't been opened as well watching as they carried things off to their rooms waving as you stood with Namjoon who at your nod said he wouldn't be back until morning.

Walking back his arm around your shoulder as you told him about the purple and blue crab in a pink shell and shining your phone light as the small chasms of volcanic rock filled with water he exclaimed in pleasure as the crab was still there and half out of his shell eating a tiny fish he had caught in his claw.

"Aww it's so cute eating."

You laugh pushing his arm. "Yet when I eat fish I'm a beast?"

And you find other creatures of the night in the pools carefully climbing on the rocks and peering in, getting splashed but not caring as the water was warm and not scary from the safety of the rock formation.

Inside the fence of your house as you went inside the backdoor you hurried to disarm the house before he locked the door behind him and after arming the house again you met him at the stairs and taking his hand listening as he talked quietly but excited still about all that he had seen and his plans to find more of them while here.