💜💜💜💜💜.29.💜💜💜💜💜

Sitting out front of the restaurant just like the night before you watched happily as he marked the menu. When you had told him you guys were getting food for everyone he had circled what the others wanted and was like a little kid being told to choose at the toy store.

You both had circled a couple desserts along with the fritters before you hopped out of the car and Jungkook said. "I know, stay in the car, do nothing but play with the volume while my fiancee goes to carry the heavy package." He says in halting English.

"Are you saying I'm weak babe? Just let me be the one to do this. You can carry me into the house later." You say winking while closing the door.

You had ordered it as soon as he had been done picking and he had given you his card which you had been hesitant to use and he thrust it at you. "I can at least pay."

So when the nice little waitress watched you a little as you sat eating a complimentary small order of the fritters as you spoke to her. "I like that the bananas are in chopped pieces like the pineapple and peach ones. Chopped you get a lot more fruit in the batter." You knew what the dough was or very approximately as your Wella made fritters a lot, her corn ones being a favorite.

Do they have those? I love corn!

Asking the woman nods and says she'll throw in an order for free and laughs and smiles when you ask. "Can I have a side of butter and syrup. "I'll pay of course."

Happy you had another five minutes added you say. Corn fritters added babe. We're you just picking thoughts out of the air?

Hearing him laugh you smile as you eat another fritter letting it soak into the coconut syrup and he says. You're a tease that thinks about food as much as I do and I love that about you. I can't wait to have fair night. The rides we're a lot of fun.

You say nothing as you hated going to certain carnival rides. The tilt a whirl was a demon from hell and so was the Zipper. But the alien space ship was fun and you didn't ever get sick on it. As you continue to taste the syrup you are almost able to put your finger on it.

"You missing an ingredient? Sometimes people come in asking and I forget they did."

You nod smiling. "My mate likes them a lot and we have been fighting over them since I finally shared them. We turn the container inside out to get the last of the sauce. It's the best we've had on two islands."

She smiles delightedly clapping her hands. "It was my great grandfather's twist that makes it so good. He caramelizes half the sugar before adding the condensed milk and coconut cream that he soaks the night before."

Taking a order pad she writes down some things and hands it over. Looking at the list of ingredients and measurements you smile up at her and say. "My mother is pregnant again with her fourth, but I know a lot about mates and cravings. I don't know why it's imperative that I have access to this but I won't use it except to eat."

Your order comes out and taking the box the young man behind the counter comes over to help with the second box and thanking him as he holds the door for you and following behind you watch as Jungkook had jumped out of the car and Tony as he had said when you asked says.

"Do you know him? He looks angry."

"He's nineteen, my fiancee and has jealousy issues lately." You say knowing Jungkook is debating going back to the car to not be seen before he strides forward taking the box all while glaring at you before Tony says.

"I'm nineteen too so you might want to chill on that look bruh. If I wanted your girl I'd ask her on a date, I'm single, and the same age as you and her."