Everchanging Winds (Lei Ling, aka Aero)

"Thank you for dropping by" Spider-Man was following Captain America and She-Hulk to the reunion that they had with the Agents of Atlas, with Jimmy Cho being the one who had greeted them. He stayed silent, not really wanting to make Steve angry at him. He had been threatened by the Super Soldier already and he definitely did not want to be on the opposing side of an angry Super Soldier. Aside from Jimmy Cho, he could see two more behind that man, in which he was able to identify as Sword Master and Aero. "We have much to talk about"

"Of course, the Avengers are more than happy to collaborate with the Agents of Atlas" Steve responded, which made Peter Parker, the man behind the mask, roll his eyes a bit. He had nothing against the First Avenger, but he could also admit that he could get quite formal with his words. Though his eyes did notice just how Aero, which was on the left side of Jimmy Cho, moved her fingers in a greeting. It made him raise his brow, confused as to what was happening.

"Is she looking at me?" He whispered to Jennifer Walters, the real name of the Sensational She-Hulk. He could feel just how the green skinned female raised a brow at his comment, both Avengers ignoring the current conversation between Steve Rogers and Jimmy Cho. The two of them also watched just how the female then placed two of her fingers over her pink painted lips and threw a kiss. He was still confused and weirdly embarrassed at the fact she was doing that. He was happy to be appreciated by the heroine, but he just didn't know if it was at him or at Jennifer.

"Me?" Jennifer asked softly with a confused expression on her face, his eyes also watching as her thumb pointed towards herself. He didn't know how to answer the question, he was still confused as to who the woman across from the trio of Avengers was talking to. And while Spider-Man and She-Hulk already knew that the female was not talking about Steve, the two of them still remained as possible candidates. It was making him have a massive headache. And don't get him started at her hand movements again. "Who is she pointing at?

"I don't know, Jen..." He glanced at the female next to him for a moment, the two of them having very clear expressions of confusion all over their faces. He glanced at the female again, and he could swear that she was looking straight at him. It made his skin crawl a bit at the dangerous glint that she gained right there and then. But he could also see that she was just being playful and not creepy, yet it did not diminish the weirdness of the situation. It was making him have an even harder headache and one that was probably not going to dissipate any time soon.

"Hey, the cutie in-"

"Dammit, Aero!" Spider-Man slightly reacted to Jimmy Cho's sudden yell of frustration, his hand almost firing a web at the man. He could see that Aero, even with Jimmy glaring at her for her actions, was only snickering slightly. Her hand now covered her lips, which he was betting were giving a smirk to the world. And even then, he could still see the mirth in her eyes. He also heard the slight groan that came from the Sword Master, probably ashamed of his teammate's actions. "Have some respect!"

"Well, excuse me if I am trying to get the cutie in red and blue to notice me" She shrugged her shoulders, her hand waving straight at him once again. He blinked twice, confusion still all over his hidden face. While her words did explain who she was seemingly flirting between himself and She-Hulk, it still had him confused as to why she was even acting in such a way. If he had to blame anyone, he was going to point his finger straight at Cindy for this. He knew that the female arachnid hero still had a picture of him without his mask but with the rest of his suit. "And if you excuse me, I am taking him to my quarters"

"Wait, what?" He exclaimed, the lenses of his mask opening wide in shock as the female went past Jimmy Cho to grab his wrist and actually force him to walk right behind her. He even stumbled a bit, thankfully catching himself before falling to the ground. He immediately looked back, glaring at Jennifer almost instantly. He was daring her to snicker at his momentaneous misfortune with the female member of the Agent of Atlas. He could see She-Hulk reacting by placing her hands up in a defensive position, but he did not miss the smirk she gave him in return.

He kept following the bubbly heroine to her quarters, staying silent all the way. He did get suddenly distracted with her hips, which he almost betted she was moving them in such a way on purpose. He did collect himself quickly, not wanting to lust after the female hero that kept on dragging him through the headquarters of the Agents of Atlas. It didn't last long before he saw her stopping in front of the door farthest to the left. His eyes blinked at seeing the quite organized room in front of him, though it did not last long before he was pushed to the inside of the room.

"Look, I don't-" He was interrupted, the female taking his mask off and kissing him almost immediately. He could admit that he reacted to the kiss, reciprocating almost immediately to her actions. It got him without any sort of preparation for the kiss, the female now snaring herself over his hips with her legs. She separated herself for a bit, his eyes watching just as she licked her lips while admiring his now uncovered face. He definitely didn't expect it, he would have used his powers on his mask if he did so. He gulped, looking just how the female kept looking at him with gleaming eyes. They may not be a bad matchup, but he definitely would like to get to know her better. Time would tell whether the two were really compatible with each other, but he could still see that she wanted to be with him at that very moment. He just hoped that he would be able to satisfy the female that was preying on him.