Medical Attentions (Ashley Kafka, aka Queen Goblin)

He was fighting, his body knew that much. Even if he didn't want to actually fight the woman that had tried to help his clone, it was something that had been unavoidable. But this fight has barely made him sweat. She was replicating the same moves that Norman used to do when he was the Green Goblin. She was predictable, easy to avoid and even easier to trap her for the police. Yet a single part of his mind still wanted to help the amazing doctor that he got to know long ago.

He swiftly avoided the bomb that she threw at him, exploding over a great distance from the two. He moved swiftly to that area, his eyes focused on the wreck that was in front of him and on the female that was seemingly hunting him out. He sighed in relief knowing that no one got hurt because of the bomb that she threw earlier. He avoided her claws, his body moving on instinct. His hand surrounded her body to force her to comply. He had enough of the fight, enough of the chase.

"Doctor Kafka, please stop this!" He might be a bit optimistic, but this was what kept him going. He just wanted to help her, one of the few people in the world who actually saw Ben as his own person and not just as a clone of Peter Parker. And even if Ben did not want to see him right at this moment, Doctor Kafka was the only one who could remotely help Ben come back to his senses. "I know the temptation is great, but if anyone can control them it is you!" He continued on with his words. Yet with just how close their bodies were, his instincts were going wild. He had to admit that the rush of the battle was getting to him, and it also didn't help that the doctor's new appearance was quite revealing. "Fight it!"

"Just stay still, boy!" She tried to headbutt him, something he saw a mile away. Avoiding the hit to his chin, he maneuvers himself around her. His hands now hold her shoulders with some of his strength. He did try not to hurt her excessively, but even he knew when to use more strength than normal. "I will be rid of these sins!" He flinched slightly, remembering just how the female even became a villain in the first place. Beyond Corporation was on his list to destroy completely, even if it had some of his technology from the time it was Parker Industries. The atrocities that they had done to not only Ben and Doctor Kafka, but to how many others they had damaged in the process of looking good to the public. It only made him sick, yet he couldn't ignore the feelings that he was currently experiencing because of the closeness with the villainess. "You are a hero! So, help me get these sins out of me!"

"But this is not the way!" Even as he yelled these words, the feeling of excitement ran through his body. And if he was not mistaken, the large grin with a prominent violet hue on her face told him enough about what exactly she was feeling. She managed to push herself out of his grip, making him stumble back to a nearby roof. He landed with a short gasp escaping from his lips. Unfortunately for the hero, he didn't have time to react from the unusual attack that came from the female he was fighting. She quickly got on top of him, his hips being straddled by the red skinned female. And he had to quickly react to her actions, her lips landing hard on his own into a searing and lustful kiss.

He didn't remember much about what happened afterwards, the adrenaline that he gathered during the fight and the attraction he had thanks to the revealing appearance of the villainess was enough for him to act. He did recall Ashley biting his lips sensually, his blood also joining the lustful kiss between the two. He just kept reacting to her actions, fighting a different kind of battle than the one that they were having earlier. His instincts also made him notice his surroundings, swinging away with the female still around his hips and a hand behind her back to keep her close to him.

Time Skip

He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his mind trying to remember exactly what happened. And don't get him wrong, he could recall everything that he did during such an eventful night. He was just pondering what made him even do what he did in the first place. He glanced back, his eyes landing on the slightly covered and completely nude body of Ashley Kafka. He had to admit that she was already a beautiful woman, but this change made her quite exotic if he had to say anything about it. She was resting, probably since he tired her out in their lustful state.

He did smile though, one thing that he had not done in quite some time. Ever since Mary Jane just abandoned years of them being together and since Felicia ended their renewed relationship because he was still feeling guilty for letting Kamala Khan die, he had completely focused on his Spider-Man mask. But right now, he forgot about everything that has ever happened to him in the past months. He could actually move on from the red haired that betrayed him and from the white haired that couldn't handle him actually feeling guilty for something he should have complete control of.

He threw himself back on the bed softly, rearranging his body to be able to hug the resting female in his bed. He kissed her neck, not only to make her feel calm but to reassure himself of the decision he was actually making. It was time to let the past stay there, to leave everything that has hurted him behind and focus on the present and the future. He would be there for her, a victim of an even worse villain that Ashley Kafka could ever be. And he knew that with her help, the two of them could uncover the dark secrets that the Beyond Corporation was keeping hidden in their dirty closet. But for now, he could relax in his bed while the female unconsciously snuggled her back against his chest.