I Really Wanna Love You (Seol Hee, aka Luna Snow)

It was a snowy day in New York and everyone had their spirit at the highest. It was the only time of the year where the people of New York could really relax from all of the villains and thugs that constantly were causing mayhem. It was Christmas day and it was a moment of joy, and someone knew that today was the day. The day were everything would change... for better or for worse.

Seol Hee, korean singer and heroine known as Luna Snow, was walking happily through the city of New York. Though she was stopped by a couple of fans here and there, it wasn't enough to dampened her joy. She was going to meet Peter Parker at Central Park before enjoying a day just the two of them. It was a wish come true for her. She really had to thanked Cindy Moon for introducing him to her. He has been the best thing that has happened to her in a long time.

While the constant rumor that she was in a relationship with Amadeus Cho, aka Brawn, was a constant headache, she couldn't stop from smiling. She wanted to spend time with Peter. She even knew of his alter ego, the Amazing Spider-Man. As soon as she found out, she didn't know but the feelings she had at the time for the man suddenly increased tenfold and before she knew it, she had fallen in love with the man.

It was then that Seol Hee arrived at Central Park and she watched as many couples where there enjoy Christmas. Her face suddenly shifted into a sad smile as she watched some couples kissing each other. It has been a dream of her to be able to be like that with the man she had feelings for, but she knew it was only a matter of time.

"Oh thank god I'm not late! I was thinking that someone was going to cause mayhem somewhere today and would have caused me to be late" Seol Hee smiled widely as she heard the voice of the man of her dreams. She turned to see Peter Parker in winter clothing with a Spider-Man themed scarf. The smile he was providing her made her heart skip a bit as her cheeks slowly began to turn pink. His smile is the most beautiful memory she has ever see, and she had burned it into her mind many times in the past. "So... Shall we?"

"We shall, nae geomi" Luna cheekily smiled at Peter's sarcastic smile as they began to walk towards the man's apartment. It was something she used to tell him that she loves him and a way to annoy him as well. Although the man knew a lot of languages, since he needed to be able to talk with the people he constantly saved on a daily basis, he didn't knew korean and she used that knowledge to the fullest. Though she has called him 'my spider' with those words she uttered in korean, he was none the wiser as to what those words meant. She even has told him that she loved him... in korean. But today was the day that she would be able to tell him how much he meant for her. And it was going to be the best Christmas that they both would have, she will make sure of that.

And so they heroic couple walked through the city of New York in their civilian persona. Seol could feel the eyes on her, and while having gotten accustomed to them because of her job as a singer, she couldn't help but have a slightly bigger smile than before. It was not hidden knowledge to her that many female heroes had been gunning to spend time with her spider during Christmas, and she really didn't want any competition stealing her spider away from her. Even her best friend and the one who had introduced her to Peter Parker was still gunning for him, though she seemed to also be gunning for her as well. She wasn't blind to the insinuation she did of having a wintery trio. Though it would have been interesting, she was not interested in that kind of relationship. She wanted a stable relationship with the one that she loves and she was very close to achieving that goal.

Seol gave a slight gasp when she felt Peter grab her through her waist and pulled her closer to his body. The warmth that he gave her was intoxicating. She didn't know why she felt this strongly for him, but moments like this made her relax and remember why she fell in love with the man. He never saw Luna Snow but instead, he saw Seol Hee and that was enough for the korean singer. Her shocked face changed into a loving one as she fully grasped his arm with both of her arms and reclined her head onto his shoulder. This moment was the best she had and their time together was just starting!