Healing Symbiosis (Elizabeth Allan, aka Misery)

She was up on a balcony, her eyes staring at the stars in desire. She yearned to be able to hold her next child in her hands, a smile appeared on her face as she even began to think about her child. She was pregnant once again, a miracle if she had anything to say about it. She was past her fertile period, though she could actually explain that part of her. She had to admit that the gift from those experiments had done wonders. She had been finally able to watch over her child, even if she still regrets not knowing what was happening behind the scenes.

"Stop blaming yourself, Liz..." She muttered to herself, her heart calming down slowly. Elizabeth Allan, who was now the widow of Harold Osborn, just sighed as she remembered the involvement of Dylan Brock in the experiments done. She wished that she would have known sooner, to be able to liberate the child from captivity before anything could be done to him. But at the same time, she was glad that he was able to escape when he did. She wouldn't have her very own Symbiote to be able to protect her child if Dylan would have escaped before anything could get analyzed. "Dylan is fine and helped complete the Symbiote, there is nothing to worry about now"

She may be new to the whole hero work, but she had family and friends that were there to help her through that part of her new life. Especially the one man that she had reconnected with was the most heroic person that she knew, so it was just a matter of time before she would be her own hero. Spider-Man, or Peter Parker as she personally knew him, had been there from the beginning. She didn't know why she ever gave up on him back in middle school, she remembers being head over heels for him after he lost the glasses. But maybe it was the way fate directed their paths, one heroic path and another scientific path.

"Liz... Why are you up here?" She looked back, her eyes immediately caught the figure of Peter Parker dressed up in a black overcoat with a white button shirt. She smiled at him, her heart skipping a beat as she watched his own smile. He had been a ray of light in her life after Harry's death. She still missed her husband dearly, but she had to move on. And it didn't help that the involvement of the arachnid hero in her life had been a miracle that she didn't know that she needed. He completed her, and she was more than happy to be holding his child in her womb. "Are you feeling down? You want me to get our thing so-"

"It's alright Petey... I'm alright" She softly whispered, her hand grasping his own in tenderness. She was also lucky that her very own symbiote apparently did not have any personality of itself. So she could perfectly use her newly acquired powers for whatever she may want, without suffering the risk of her Symbiote trying to control her actions. God knows that she would kill herself after giving birth if she ever does something that may harm Peter. "Just needed to get some fresh air..."

She watched him nod his head, the smile on his face only widening further. She looked elsewhere, slightly avoiding his eyes for a moment. She was slightly flustered by his actions, even when the man that had filled the void of her heart tightened his hold on her hand. It was not tight, yet the tightness it held was calming. It only made her even more flustered, her mind thinking once again of the reason as to why she didn't fight for him before. Though it was then that she felt it, a slight kick on her slightly bulged stomach. Her eyes widened immediately, tears streaming down her face.

"Liz?! Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? What-"

"Peter... She moved..." She never guessed that she would feel this experience ever again, something that she had given up on when she was still married to Harry. Much as she loved the man, Harry was not as interested in having another child. Her eyes stared at the hero across from her, his eyes widening slightly as he connected her words together. She let out another gasp, a smile replacing her shocked expression as she felt another kick from her baby. "Our baby moved!"

"Y-You sure?" Her smile diminished slightly, sadness mixed with her current smile. She understood his predicament, his life had never been easy with the family department. She didn't even want to think about all the hardship that he had to go through. She wanted to concentrate on their current life, a gift that had blessed the two of them with something that the two of them needed. With both of her hands she grabbed his left hand, his eyes looking at her with hope. She just smiled his way, showering him with love.

"Here..." She moved the hand she had grabbed towards her stomach, placing his hand over her womb. She could see that her gentle touch had managed to calm him down slightly. A few seconds passed, no kick from their baby present. Yet in the least expected moment, their baby kicked straight where she had placed Peter's hand. She let out a soft gasp once more, a soundless chuckle escaping from her throat as she stared directly at the one that had filled the void in her life. Peter was openly crying, his eyes not even trying to hold back the tears that he quickly accumulated.

"She moved!" She was immediately pulled into a gentle hug by the excited hero in front of her. She didn't hesitate to return the hug, her own excitement being shown through their hug. She could hardly wait to see her second child, one that the duo had already confirmed to be a baby girl. She didn't have any names for now, but she knew that Peter would think of a very good name for their child. She silently cried against his shoulder, tightening her hold over his neck. She did hold back on the tightness, not wanting to unconsciously use her Symbiote to almost strangle the man that had brought her hope. All she really regretted was, as she thought earlier, not acting upon her feelings when they were back in middle school. Thankfully, she had him in her life and she was not going to allow anyone take him away from her. Because if they tried, all they would experience would be misery.