The Instinct to Mate (Greer Grant, aka Tigra)

Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man, was on the back of an elephant. How did he get here in the first place? Well, he was briefly captured by Kraven the Hunter who was controlling someone he recognized to be a fellow hero. She was Greer Grant aka Tigra, although he only knew her by her alias. He didn't know that the woman he once knew as Cat, was also Tigra.

In any case, he managed to snap Tigra back, by removing a collar she had on her neck, which allowed Kraven to control her. To say that Tigra was enraged, was an understatement. She almost sent him flying away, if he didn't manage to escape for a moment, before tending them a trap in the form of a stampede.

And now Spider-Man found himself preparing a hard ball by his webs. He decided to save the woman, and whatever happened to him... happens. He would heal overnight, so he would prefer to save Tigra than his own life. He was seeing Tigra grab her ears in pain, since Kraven exploded what seemed to be a sound-based blast, and had his hands on her as if trying to obligate her into something.

"Be kind Lady Luck.. 'Cause Tom Seaver, I ain't!" Spidey shouted as he tossed the hard ball made of web as precise as he could. Fortunately for him, the ball made contact with Kraven's neck, making him let go of Tigra. "Not so bad for a first tr-" Spider-Man was saying before he tripped, because of the sudden movement he did to pitch the web ball. "Oh shit!" He said as he fell down on the ground and began to be stomped on by all the animals that were creating the stampede.

"Spider-Man!" Tigra shouted in fear. He... just fell into the stampede... to save her! "His pitch... Threw him off balance! He fell under the stampede!" She couldn't even coordinate her beating heart to calm down a bit. Her heart was racing non-stop in fear. From past experience, she had never been helped up to this degree! "He'll be trampled!" Tigra began to rush back at Spider-Man's location as the stampede was nearing its end, but she couldn't see him.

"Oh, no... No! If he sacrificed his life to save me, I'll never forgive myself!" She frantically began to search for him through the dust that was left there by the stampede. She was too desperate to find her, she forgot that Kraven was still a problem. "There's a chance, though... a slim one. Only a few animals ran over him before the stampede passed" By now, the stampede was long since gone, but she still couldn't find him thanks to the dust.

"If they can, animals will do almost anything to avoid stepping on something alive in their path. With his strength and stamina... and a lot of luck... Maybe Spidey survived" When she thought of the stamina Spider-Man has, her heart gave irrational beats and her face blushed a bit, but she managed to control herself. She had more instincts besides hunting. Her instincts also made her want to mate with a strong male that she deemed worthy of herself, and Spider-Man has been deemed worthy ever since he liberated her from the clutched of Kraven. It was then however that she managed to find him, still on the ground battered and bruised. His outfit was a bit torn, as blood flowed free out of his body. "There he is!" She was happy and relieved that he was mostly alright.

"Spidey... You're alive!"

"Don't remind me..." Spider-Man muttered, but Tigra was able to hear him and she gave out a slight smirk. "In a word... Ouch..." He described the pain he just felt. "I feel like my whole body must be the same color now as my costume"

As Tigra was helping Spider-Man up, she was feeling hotter. Her instincts to mate with her fellow hero made her loins moisture up a bit. She was feeling ashamed, if she had any say to it. Here she was getting excited to mate with Spider-Man, but the guy had just suffered part of a stampede on his body. Both heroes were unaware however that Kraven was also getting up from the hit he received to the neck.

"Something hit me... Spider-Man!" Kraven muttered before he yelled in anger. He was fortunate enough that he was far enough the the heroes didn't hear him