Stars of Kree-ation (Minn-Erva)

She fell to the ground, her shoulder colliding with the training mat below. She groaned, a slight angered face overshadowing her expression. She had to blink twice, regaining her composure from the hit she had taken. But it was something that she would never admit, something that would only shame her further if she did so. So, in what little time she had; she began to stand up. Her eyes looked at the man who had sent her crashing to the ground, a slight sneer in her eyes.

"I slipped..." She completely lied, her knees helping her body to start standing up. She could only playfully glare at the man who was standing very relaxed in front of her. The red and blue suit that he was using was molded on his body, her eyes carefully trailing their sight upon each and every muscle that he had. It was the reason that she got unfocused during their training. But she was also looking at his hazel eyes, eyes that were only looking at her with slight eagerness in them.

"Right... You slipped..." She grunted slightly, immediately noticing his sarcastic voice. Though beside that, she saw that he was just enjoying this time with her. She gave one of her smiles at him, though barely unnoticeable by many. He was the one that could see her for who she truly was, a woman that was trying her best at starting a new life. But she had to focus on training, she couldn't risk getting more distracted. "As a result of me punching you in the face"

"I was already slipping when you happened to punch me" She continued her lie, a smirk over her face as she saw the man in front of her blinking twice. She knew that he didn't believe her one bit, yet she knew that he was purposely following her game. It was because of this that she had fallen in love with him, because he accepted her with each fault that she had. She, Doctor Minn-Erva, an exiled member of the Kree Empire was madly in love with the man in front of her, Peter Parker. "So, the two events are not related"

"Really?" He smirked at her, which only served for her to do the same. But it was then that she tried to sucker punch him, at least try to get one clean hit in. But his annoying sixth sense always managed to warn him, always managed to make him dodge her attacks. She had tried giving him two punches, hits that had been directed towards his head. Yet he just simply evaded her attacks. "So, tell me about this dream of yours..."

She grunted, her body twisting into a hook kick. Her body did not meet any obstacle in her way, which only let her know that he had, once again, evaded her attack. But she didn't give into the pressure of being unable to hit him. She kept going, her feet moving as quick as possible to try and take him to the ground for once. She even tried to grab him in a slight tackle, to send him down with her. Yet even with all her might, he kept dodging her every move. It was then that she went face first into the mat, her arm being restrained behind her back. She could feel his chest against her, his mouth breathing softly against her ear.

"Anything new, Minerva?" She scoffed at him, but she was thankful that she was facing the same direction as him. She would be thoroughly embarrassed if he managed to see her now darkened blue skin growing a shade darker because of the slight blush. But it was then that she finally thought of a way to distract him long enough to finally hit the man one time. She would gloat over it for the rest of the day, even if she had lost more times against him.

"Well, there was this dream where you got me pregnant~" She smirked widely, already knowing that he had frozen completely in place. She completely outmaneuvered her lover, twisting her body in such a way that she was now looking at him. She chuckled slightly at the expression that he was making, which was like he had been caught doing something that he shouldn't be doing. Accommodating her feet, she placed them in his chest. "I win this time, my love"

And with all her strength, she kicked him straight in the stomach area. The force she had applied was quite strong, sending the man flying backwards to the nearest pillar of the training area they were using. She stood up, looking at him with gleaming eyes. He just chuckled at her actions, which only made her smirk a bit wider than before. She loved gaining the upper hand, to be able to still make the arachnid hero of New York freeze up with mere words. And while it was a strategy that would be frowned upon, she knew that villains would use it. She was on that side long ago, she used underhanded strategies against Carol Danvers and others who had tried to stop her.

"Good one... The next pin breaks the tie?" She only smirked, preparing herself once more. She positioned herself, her eyes focused solely on the man across from her. She was already trying to move around him, to seek an opening that would gain her the victory in this bout between the two. She also saw that he was imitating her, which only made her narrow her eyes playfully at him. She shook her head slightly, tensing her muscles to the final round of their training match.

"What tie? I slipped, remember" She just heard him laugh at her words. But it was then that the two of them pounced right at each other. Win or lose, she actually did not care. She had forgotten about those days where all she wanted was to get whatever she desired. But in the present, she already had everything that she needed. She had Peter Parker in her life, a life that had been reformed by the man. He had saved her life when Ryan Ripley, the villain known as Star, tried to kill her. She owed everything to the man in front of her. It will be a very cold day in hell if she ever allowed anyone to hurt him. because if she had any say on it, no one would harm her lover ever again.