Moments of Silence (Andrea Benton, aka Silence)

"W-When will this end?" She slightly stuttered, trying to maintain her composure from the slightly enhanced emotions that she was receiving from the new symbiote that she merged with. She had just finished helping her previous mentor and a new acquaintance in subduing the revived Life Foundation symbiotes, separating them from the Carnage parts that had mixed in the Klyntars' malleable body. She had been fine by then, the adrenaline of the battle and of helping her partners had been feeding her newest symbiote. But now that she had managed to calm down and actually have time to think about the consequences of having merged with a Klyntar once more, it was making her feel emotions that she had never felt before.

She gasped, her eyes rolling back a bit from the pleasure her body was feeling. The Scream and Carnage symbiotes that were creating this new Klyntar were not trying to make her feed off death, but were feeding on her lust. There were times where she would actually masturbate and think about the various males that had been introduced in her life, she was a young woman with needs after all. Her mind went to those that she was close to, imagining people like her mentor; Eugene Thompson, having his way with her body. Or even Toxin, the new comrade she created during this event of her life, using tendrils to satisfy her needs. Yet she was really hoping to actually not do such things with them, simply because it would be weird for her to have something with a man she respected quite a bit to actually consider him a brother-in-arms and she didn't know the other person well to even consider having thought about him in such a way.

But her mind created a new image, a new and quite exotic dream that had her salivating quite a bit. She could honestly say that she respected Spider-Man, the hero having been one of the few people to give her mentor the inspiration to be who he actually was to begin with. She knew that her mentor knew who the man was behind the mask, so it always made her wonder who Spider-Man actually was. She even has worked with the hero before and had time with the man to know that he was indeed quite a good guy to begin with. Which was why as soon as she consciously decided that the arachnid hero that defended New York was not a bad candidate to sate her symbiote induced lust, she began to create a tendril oot of the new Silence symbiote and began swinging around in hopes of finding the hero.

With Peter Parker

He was sleeping, deep into his dreams to even realize what was happening around him. And while he was no heavy sleeper, he could trust his senses to make him aware of impromptu attacks that may harm him in any way. So he kept his eyes closed, enjoying a great night in his soft couch that was actually way better than the bed he had in his new apartment. The bed just made him remember unwanted memories, so he would often sleep on the couch to have way better nights. Yet it was then that he felt something around his ankle, so he shifted on the couch to have a better position. But whatever was in his ankle didn't let him go, which made him slowly and uncomfortably open his eyes.

"What the hell is-" He began, his eyes adapting to the slight light that surrounded the room. But he quickly blinked, remembering quite well that he had turned off the lights of the living room before closing his eyes to be able to sleep. Such reasonings made him almost jump from the couch in a hurry, his eyes moving left and right until he saw the white and red tendril attached to his ankle. His eyes followed it, trying to find the source of the thing that has broken into his apartment. His eyes widened greatly seeing who exactly was the one that was there with him. "A-Andi?! What are you doing here?!"

"Hey, Spidey~" He didn't even bother asking her how she knew that he was indeed Spider-Man. He knew perfectly well that Klyntars were able to give memories to the host of all the living beings that they have merged with, which was probably why the white and red tendril, which was now returning to its host, was on his ankle in the first place. "I seriously need your help~" He raised a brow at that, not seeing anything weird with the female in the first place. It was not until he began to remember a bit more about his time with the symbiote that he opened his eyes in realization, quickly understanding what was happening with the female. Klyntar would often feed on the emotions of the host, using whichever was the most dominant emotion of the host at the moment. There were times that Venom, when Peter had it, would feed upon the heroics actions that he did all across the city while other times was from his lust when he would have intercourse with Mary Jane, and when they were together since now he was single and Mary Jane didn't want to know nothing about him apparently. "This is getting irresistible~"

"Andi, you need to-" He was abruptly interrupted, the female dragging him to the floor with her symbiote. He had to admit that apart from Anti-Venom, he has never seen a white colored symbiote and even less a white symbiote with red hints on them. His eyes were staring at the female on top of him, carefully watching as the Klyntar began to cover her entirely. Now that he has gotten a closer look on her symbiote, he saw more similarities with Scream rather than Carnage.

"N-Now... Why don't we show you how great of a match you and we are~?" He gulped down quite loud, which only made her chuckle at his reaction. He really needed to have a better understanding of the females in his life, because that was now making his life quite difficult. And he was not against having a relationship with the female, but he rather go through getting to know her better first. Alas, he knew that he had no choice in the matter less he wants an angry female in possession of a symbiote chase him around New York because she was feeling lustful.