Lust for Love (Panda-Mania)

She moaned, a soft gasp escaping from her mouth. She couldn't hold it in any longer, the warmth that she felt was unlike any other. Ever since she saw the naked body of Spider-Man because of Skein's grandiose idea of removing his clothes, she had been fantasizing about the arachnid hero. She even knew that other villains were gaining the hots for Spider-Man. She definitely knew that Ana Kravinoff had been stalking the arachnid.

She tried to calm down, her arms falling lifelessly to the sides. She had been panting quite loudly on the hideout that she had been staying in. Being alone could create various effects inside of her, and she could also use her free time to do whatever she wanted. Even if it meant fantasizing about the nude body of the arachnid hero that almost captured her and sent her to prison. She managed the strength to wipe the slight drool that was escaping from her lips.

"Why can't I get him out of my mind?" She whispered to herself, as she adjusted her hoodie. Her painted white skin with some black patches were illuminated because of the little light that was inside of her hideout. She, Panda-Mania, had been thinking of a way to tell the arachnid hero that she couldn't forget about him; that he had invaded her mind in such a way that she couldn't live without him any longer. She did not want to do anything over the top, she was sure that he wouldn't listen to her if she did so. "Think... What can I do?"

So, apart from trying to calm her desires down; she had been thinking of a way to get the arachnid hero to notice her. She had thought of a few ideas, but had ended ultimately discarding each one of them. She needed one that was sure to convince him that she wanted to be with him. And just remembering that day once again, was enough for her to drool because of his amazing body all over again. She could continue to think about what she would do a bit later, she needed to get it out of her system once more.

Time Skip

She had been watching him for quite some time. Learning about his normal routine and about what he would do during his patrols had been harder than expected. He never went through the same place at the same time each day. It was hard for her to actually corner him to talk with him about everything. Yet it had been a few days prior that she noticed that after a hard day, he would swing towards the top of the Empire State Building. It had been a surprise to her, because it was something that she never expected. Thankfully though, she arrived at the building with time to spare.

She sighed to herself, waiting for the hero to arrive at the top of the building. He had asked a few of her contacts to make Spider-Man's day a hard one. That no matter the outcome, that she would be able to talk with him today. She needed to express it, to finally be able to tell him that she wants to be with him. Because she didn't know just how she would act if she kept hiding it in her heart. She might end up kidnapping him for all she knew, which wouldn't make him look at her with the eyes that she wanted him to look at her with.

*TWIP*

Her eyes opened quite widely at hearing the familiar sound of a web being shot. Her eyes looked to the place where he would often sit, mirth appearing in her eyes. It was then that she finally saw him, the hero dropping down swiftly on the roof. She looked at him with dreamy eyes as her heart throbbed against her chest. She breathed in deeply, trying to calm down the heartbeats. As she took her calming breaths, she started walking slowly towards him. She didn't want him to leave, didn't want him to leave her there without first telling him. So she took another deep breath, as if to prepare herself for what was to come.

"H-Hey, Spidey..." It was then that she almost bulged her eyes out. The arachnid hero had imprisoned her within his arms. She could see just how the hero narrowed his lenses at her, as if trying to distinguish what was her intention. She just gulped, her eyes showing slight fear in them at seeing the arachnid hero acting this way. But the fact that he was aggressive made her excited, made her feel the heat she had longed for.

"Panda... What are you doing here?" She was still in his hold, still underneath him. Even with her white paint covering her face, she was sure that the arachnid hero could see the hue that appeared on her face. But as the question registered in her mind, she was unable to answer his interrogative. The word got stuck on her throat, her voice wanting out but unable to escape. Ragged breaths were being made by her, her black lips panting slightly. "Panda, what is wrong with you?"

"You... I can't get you out of my mind..." She almost mewled out the response. She saw him get careless, his lenses widening in shock at her response. It was then that she shifted the position between the two, now standing on top of the arachnid hero that didn't leave her mind. While she was enjoying being under him, she was even more excited to be on top. To be able to show him just how much she wanted him, how much she needed him. Desperation overruled her sanity, her eyes gleaming at the sight of the arachnid hero under her. And while it won't be far along until she was able to talk with him about her feelings, she knew for certain that the two of them were going to have a very passionate discussion before she would be able to speak in the first place.