Northern Light of Love (Jeanne-Marie Beaubier, aka Aurora)

She sighed, closing a book in her hand as she watched her girls from the Madame Dupont's School smiling and laughing. She was proud of those girls, with each and every single one of them getting a passing grade. She really had to thank the man for explaining her bits of biology, because she didn't know half of what she had to teach her girls. So she was really glad that she had gotten his help.

Days like these made her happy to have continued on with her teacher's job. Just seeing how the youth of tomorrow grow up into brilliant teens and then into amazing workers was something that filled Jeanne-Marie with a sense of fulfillment. She didn't need anything else, just her girls and seeing each and every single one of them continue on seeking their respective goals.

"I think it is time for me to head home..." She smiled as she started to organize everything inside of her handbag. She didn't really have much. She just had the book that she received from Peter Parker, the one who taught her bits of biology, and her notebook, where she kept everything recorded. She hasn't thanked the man yet, with her mind slowly trying to find a way to see if she could find a way to compensate him for helping her with her girls.

"Maybe..." She muttered, taking her phone out of her handbag and starting to call the man who had helped her. She walked through the corridors, smiling at the girls of the school who were waving at her. She could hear the phone ring, so at least she knew that there was a chance that he would pick up her call. She wanted to feel at ease with herself, so a nice dinner wouldn't be so bad.

"Hello?" She heard the man speak, and she definitely could also hear the winds through her phone as well. She knew that Peter was Spider-Man, it was the reason she went towards him for wanting to learn the basics of biology to be able to teach her girls. So it was most likely that he was in costume swinging through New York.

"Hello, Peter" She said, a smile over her face as she kept on walking through the school and towards the exit. She could see just how some of the students were chuckling as they saw her. It made her realize that she was smiling while talking on the phone in public and that her actions could be seen as if someone was talking to someone special, which made her blush a bit.

"Jeann-" She flinched, hearing a strong metallic noise resounded through her phone which made her ear ring slightly. She couldn't believe that just by hearing her voice it would distract Peter Parker long enough to stumble against something metallic. She just sighed, her smile still in place as she went through the front door of the school. "Crap... I think I broke a rib..."

"Are you alright? I can go get you if you need help" She offered, ready to head out as her alter ego, Aurora, to help the man in question. Maybe asking him in person would be the best option, though it would leave her with less time to prepare herself. But in any case, she was already walking away from the school in which she taught young girls. So she had time to change into her heroic outfit and head to his location.

"Don't worry about it. This is merely a scratch" She raised a brow, really not trusting his words. If the sound of the impact was anything to notice, it had been really bad. But she didn't want to push it any more. She had a question to ask either way. "But what brings the light of the north to call everyone's favorite arachnid?"

"W-Well..." She had to chuckle, his description of her not being entirely wrong. She was amazed at just how he could turn everything around and transform it into a joke. "I wanted to thank you for the lessons in Biology so I could teach my girls" She really couldn't thank him enough. In her mind, he had done something that she would never be able to forget. "So... how does dinner sound? Just you and me"

"Sure... How about at dusk in my apartment?" She smiled, completely agreeing with his proposition. A private dinner would be perfect to express her gratitude to the man. And she would honestly say that a tad bit romantic. "How does pasta sound?"

"Sounds perfect" She answered. A smile on her face as she began to think of what will happen in the dinner between the two. "I'll see you there" She was about to hang up. She needed to get prepared as fast as she could for their dinner. But she didn't. "Peter?"

"Ye-"

"I thank you, once again. For the needs of my students" She glanced back. Her eyes looked at the structure of the building with care. She will see her girls graduate. "I have no regrets about my decision to seek your help" She needed to tell him. To let him know that he had earned her complete appreciation. "With this power in hand, I will protect you and everything dear to me. So I'll see you at dusk"

She didn't allow him to answer, cutting the call almost immediately. Her cheeks were burning, a smile on her red lips as she clenched her phone close to her chest. She really didn't know what to expect from their dinner together. But she hoped that something would come out of it. Because feeling her heart throb against her chest was more than enough indication that there was something that she wanted to explore with him. Something that she wanted to see and experience for herself.

"Just you wait, Peter..." She whispered, her eyes gaining a determined look to them. She really didn't want to allow anyone else to have a chance at gaining his heart. She could finally feel it in her heart that he is the one for her. It might have taken a while to find him but she did. "You will be mine"