Experimental Advances (Carolyn Trainer, aka Lady Octopus)

"Come on, Oct! Can you quit the stare?" He all but shouted at the female that was looking at him with eyes that were telling him that she had anything but pure thoughts. He struggled against his constraints, the metal probably being something similar to Vibranium or Adamantium. Though not that he cared, he just wanted to get out of there before she decided that raping him would be a good experiment. "You're looking at me like Kraven does when he is hunting me"

He kept on trying to escape from whatever it was that was holding him up. He didn't know if it was a machine or if it was just a medical bed that he had been trapped in. He just wanted to get out of there as fast as he could, or at least before Carolyn Trainer could do anything to him. He even felt a shiver running down his spine, dreading just what the villainess would do to him. And don't let him get started with the almost maniacal look that she gave him. It looked like she was about to dissect him.

"Aw~" She trailed off, which only made the hero, the Amazing Spider-Man, shiver in slight fear. He could admit to fearing what the woman would do with him, he would have gotten out of this predicament if it was Octavius. The man that was one of his oldest villains had gotten predictable, but Carolyn was different. She had other motivations, other ideas on how to deal with him and it made her more unpredictable in his eyes. "And here I thought that you would want to have one less villain" At that, he stopped struggling against his restraints and looked at the female in slight curiosity. She was definitely not acting as if she wanted to turn over a new leaf, especially since she had technically drugged him to trap him where he was. "And please, call me Carolyn"

"And now you're going to tell me that the Syndicate as a whole will be turning over a new leaf? Like I believe that, Carolyn" He said, using her name just in case she reacted wrongly at him calling her anything other than her name. He wanted to prevent any problems with the female because whether he liked it or not, she was in full control of everything that's happening right now. But he still had his doubts, still had that cynical side to him. And while he was all in for his villains to get a second chance, he had seen just how that kind of life always managed to find them. Rhino with the death of his wife, Sandman with the illness of his daughter, and even Mysterio with all the bad reputation he was getting now in his movies because of his past. "I'll believe when I actually see proof of your change"

"Well... If you put it like that..." He would come to dread his words, he could acknowledge that. He could essentially hear her every step, louder and clearer, as she walked closer to his current position. He really didn't know just what was in store for him, but he at least knew that it would be anything but good. But it was then that her actions spoke for themselves, as with a simple push of a button he had been freed from his trap. "See... I don't want us to be enemies any longer"

"Okay... I'll bite, and what exactly is that you want?" He turned around, which only made him question things even further. He was trapped, yet again, in Carolyn's metallic appendages that she used to simulate Doctor Octopus. Though what made things weirder was the simple fact that his senses did not warn him of it. Yet his body had been alarmed either way, just not in the way that he ever expected. He could only gulp as he saw her getting closer to him, with no way out of his predicament. He surely found himself in a sticky situation, with no way out of it.

She was looking at him with hunger in her eyes. Lust clouding her judgment and blinding her of reality. He didn't need his sixth sense to see that he was in a completely different scenario, one that he never saw coming. And just looking at her widening lips made a shiver run down his spine. This was certainly something that he never saw coming. Especially the fact that she already had her hands on his mask and was slowly removing it.

"So... Is it a bad moment to say that I got a crush on you?" He was not even able to reply, the female had already removed half of his mask and began to kiss him. He didn't necessarily hate the kiss, but it was who he was kissing that made him shocked beyond belief. Never in his entire life would he have expected that Lady Octopus had a crush on him and now was kissing him. It certainly was not on his to do list.

Yet for a single moment, he quite liked the taste of her lips on his own. He could taste her rosy lips, the soft and plump lips trying to take advantage of his own lips. He instantly kissed, battling for dominance. Yet he still questioned his actions at reciprocating the kiss. And as time went on, he just came to accept it as his reality. To accept that there was nothing he could do to stop the female kissing him right now.

So with no way out, he relented while slowly kissing the female back. The lust had made his instinct flare, made him act upon the desire. He needed to be prepared for an awakening after everything is said and done, he could already feel it in his bones. Yet he ignored all the warning, his mind already clouded by the lust she was expelling from her body. He just hoped that it wouldn't bring him any consequences after they were done with this.