Tingling That Sense (Aña Corazón, aka Spider-Girl)

"Come on!" Aña, or Anya, Corazón, heroine know as Spider-Girl, yawn in boredom. She was patrolling over New York alongside the Amazing Spider-Man. Both arachnids were looking over the civilians, making sure that no one was at risk of being assaulted by anyone. "I doubt there's any heroes' chore that's more of a bore than this"

"You better get used to it" Spider-Man sighed. He already knew Anya behind the mask, and she knew him as well. A bit awkward that someone else knew of his identity, but it was unavoidable thanks to their past. "Boring stakeouts are a big part of our daily activities" He sighed, looking at just how Anya pouted at his words. The heroine could be such a child from time to time. "Looking back, in most of my stakeouts, I managed to form bonds that right now are unbreakable friendships"

"Bonds?" Anya scoffed, her mind going back to the mental images that the sound in the Avengers' Tower gave her. It was more like a whore house rather than a place for heroics in her opinion. Though she knew that when it came down to it, the heroes were always there to answer the call. "That is a strange word to describe what happens in the tower"

"How so?" Peter had to admit, he may as well be one of the many heroes that do not frequently visit the tower. Though when he did... he might as well have a sword over his neck than to deal with the female Avengers of the team. He had not visited them ever since Carol and Jennifer decided to team up against him in a quite interesting matchup.

"The way I see it, the Avengers are either fighting of fucking" Anya looked to the side, really not wanting to let him see her blushing face as she imagined yet another scenario she heard through the walls. She even managed to hear his coughs, an obvious indication that she had made him uncomfortable.

"That's not... totally inaccurate..." He muttered, remembering the time that he was dragged by Wanda into her room. The intensity of what happened between the two, made Peter remember that Wanda had a trip planned for the two of them to go to Wundagore Mountain. He had many of the female heroes following him to form a serious relationship with, but Peter still felt that while they had connected beyond friends, he wanted something else than just sexual intercourse.

"Ha! See!" Anya exclaimed, feeling slightly victorious from their conversation. It had been the first time that she had actually triumphed in a conversation against Peter Parker. Though silence invaded the area once more. And trying not to feel an awkward silence, Anya smirked slightly. "So... How about you?"

"Me? You know that I am rarely on the tower" Spider-Man tried to sound as if he didn't know what was happening inside the tower. Though he did indeed know more than what he preferred. The woman liked to compare sizes frequently, a conversation which had led to him being watched by them with predatory looks.

"Vamos~!" Anya whined a bit, her hidden jealousy almost being shown. She hated to admit it out loud, but her most enjoyable moments were when she spent time with Peter. She had invited him to this patrol, because she enjoyed his company. "At least tell me something! Lo que sea!"

"Anya... Let's just concentrate on-"

"What do they have that I don't!" She interrupted him, yelling in jealousy as she noticed him trying to evade the topic. She knew just how he acted already. He only tried to evade a topic when he knew that someone was close to the truth, and it made her angry. Though she immediately widened her eyes behind her mask, her mind realized the words that he had just yelled to her counterpart in heroics. "I... just forget it..."

"Anya..." Peter whispered, closing the distance between the two in a hug. His arms snaked around her waist, his chin reclined over her shoulder. He could feel just how her body tensed at his sudden actions. "Do you actually feel that way for me?" He was met with silence, which made Peter sigh a bit. He had noticed Anya's behavior as of late, ever since the two of them got the pictures in their hero outfits from the booths. "Anya, you know that-"

"Know what?! That I don't know what I want?!" She couldn't hold it in any longer. Being able to feel his touch with such care was making her heart throb against her chest. All she ever wanted was to be by his side. "All I want is to stand beside you, Peter..." She muttered, her heart ache against her chest as she confessed her feelings. Her carefree personality is forgotten by her shy demeanor. "All I want is to love you"

She didn't do anything, her eyes closed as she just enjoyed the feeling of his heat against her back. Though she suddenly felt herself be shifted without warning, her chest against his own. But in that sudden movement, her eyes opened wide as she felt her mouth against his own. The sudden contact made her moan instinctively, her arms going towards his head.

She gasped a bit, feeling his touch against her body. She looked at him with adoration, her eyes shedding little tears that told just how happy she actually was at the moment. Her forehead was reclining against his own, their embrace making her smile.

"Look... Whatever this is... I know it means a lot to you, Anya" She said nothing, preferring to hear him out first before even commenting about it. The comment made her heart slightly ache, but she struggled through it. She could feel that he was going to tell her something that was sure to make her day. "Just... Let's take this slow. See where this actually goes, alright?"

"P-Por favor..." It was all she could say. Her heart soared in happiness at his sentence. She needed him to know her feelings and he had accepted them, though not completely. She had to show him that her feelings were sincere. That it was not just a fleeting crush. She just needed a chance, to make him see that her actions will speak louder than her spoken words.