A Pink Exposure (Gwendolyn Poole, aka Gwenpool)

He sighed, already regretting even answering the call from Gwenpool. He rushed to the place from having some off time in his schedule, only to find himself with a camera on hand and the blonde woman seemingly smirking at him in mischief. He had to admit that her plan was great but just knowing that he was taking pictures of someone who looked exactly like her, made him feel slightly embarrassed.

"Are you really just going to dress up in all of those outfits you have there?" His eyes followed up the rack full of outfits. He could definitely see that each and every outfit was an outfit of some kind of hero or villain that he had seen himself in his life. He could even see a blue, red and white suit that he was almost certain to be an outfit inspired by Captain America's suit. He could hear her giggle at that, making him remember that even the voice of Poole was the same as her voice. He only knew that it was Gwendolyn Poole and not Gwendolyn Stacy because the female told him. He would have been oblivious to that fact if she had decided to keep that hidden. "It's going to take hours just to take picture of you in every single outfit there, Gwenpool"

"Aw~ Don't be a sour puss, Petey!" He rolled his eyes at the comment from the woman in front of him. She even tainted the pink hints to blonde to look even more closely to Gwen. It made his heart ache a bit, even if he knew that it was definitely not Stacy but Poole. "You would be surprised if I told you that you stuffed me real good in that comic that inspired part of the title of this story" He had to raise a brow at her comment. He had forgotten that she looked exactly like Gwen Stacy, but acted way more like Wade Wilson than ever. But at the same time, Deadpool had told him that Poole was not a variant of Gwendolyn Stacy nor himself. Saying that it was all thanks to someone called Jordan White, or so said the Merc with a Mouth. "But that is not here or there... Now! Choose whichever you want me to cosplay as!"

"This is what you take for listening to every single call for help, Peter..." He muttered softly, hearing the female giggle once again. He ignored her, his eyes looking for every costume that he could see in the racks full of clothes. But it was once in specific that made him raise a brow in confusion. As far as he could tell, he did not remember any hero or villain wearing the outfit in his hand. He could see the black suit with the red cape, while the suit itself had a gold insignia over the chest area. "What the hell is-"

"Nice one, Spidey!" In a blink of an eye, he didn't have the outfit in his hand. He sighed, his body seemingly moving to a corner of the room where he sat down on the surprisingly comfortable sofa that was there. He glanced at the camera in his hand, his head thinking of all the possibilities that may happen because of Gwenpool's instinctual need to find any kind of trouble that was surely going to blow up in his face. "Now... Behold the feminine and cuter version of Nighthawk!" He opened his eyes wide in shock, immediately recognizing the name of the villain in question. While Kyle Richmond may have been a hero in that altered reality, he was a villain just seeking the glory of a hero. "Though I would definitely call myself Nightbird if I ever wear it in public" He narrowed his eyes at her, his mouth closing almost immediately and forgetting his surprised expression. He looked at her with a dead expression, seemingly telling her what he thought about what she had just said. "Oh come on! That is a great name!"

"How many pictures do you want again?" He was a slight happy seeing just how with his words, he was seemingly ruining her fun. The pout she had right now was the same one that Gwen would have whenever she was slightly mad at him. It made him reminisce about times that he would rather forget. He did not want any more pain in his life. He had to make her think a bit more straightforward. He wanted to finish through everything so he could go straight to his apartment and rest.

"Just take a few..." He nodded, adjusting the camera carefully. He needed to remember everything he did while he was in the Daily Bugle. The skills he gained through each and every newspaper was an added skill he had when dealing with photography. It was because of it that he took extreme care with each picture he took of the blonde female in front of him. He slowly approached her, moving one of her hands towards her hip and positioned the other hand besides her with the face mask she had to spare. "What a way to make a girl excited! Meow~"

"Please calm down... I don't need to deal with this right now" He stated, his eyes looking for yet another outfit through the racks full of suits. The sooner that he was done with this, it was the sooner he could get on his own bed and rest. But it was then that he felt something pushing against his back, his body tensing slightly at the immediate touch. "Gwenpool, why don't you-"

"Hm~ I think you should be able to help me with this suit~" She bit his earlobe, making him blush quite a bit. In a matter of seconds, his back collided with the bed that was nearby, though his hips were being strangled by the blonde crazy heroine he now had on top of him. "Who would have guessed that what Tracy Scops wrote was going to happen for real~" Peter had no idea who this guy Gwenpool had just mentioned was, but he knew that Gwenpool was probably not letting him go any time soon. He even watched just how the female licked her rosy lips, glinting them slightly because of her saliva. Her eyes told him many things, and he could definitely see the arousal she had through them. "So... Why don't you stuff me again, Petey~?"