Mischievous Affections (Loki Laufeydotter, aka Lady Loki)

She held onto her daughter, her magic finally purging the soul that was possessing her in the first place. She would damn that sorcerer to the darkest pits of Helheim, maybe her daughter would enjoy torturing the soul of the one who harmed her stepsister. Though with how arrogant and mischievous her daughter, Hela, could be; she wouldn't even think twice about the fate of the sorcerer, letting the demons feast on his soul for the rest of eternity. Yet it was better if she left those thoughts behind her, focusing on her daughter once again. She was happy to know that she was alright, though slightly sad in knowing that Theresa Black would never remember any of this happening.

But she could live with it, Tess deserved the best of the world. To not be held back by her many mistakes. Mistakes that she was slowly starting to repent for, fixing her mistakes and helping others. But she knew, deep down, that she would have won this fight if it wasn't for the help of New York's resident arachnid hero. She could see from the corner of her eyes just how he huffed strongly, trying to gain his breathing back. She was beginning to see why her brother had such admiration for the arachnid hero. She couldn't help but notice who Spider-Man truly was.

"Is she alright?" She glanced at the hero, who looked at her daughter with a slight preoccupied look. She could discern his emotions quite clearly, fully capable of just feeling the emotion that the man was letting out of his body. There were many ways to be able to show emotions, and she was fully capable of looking at the aura that covered humans and knowing just how they felt. Which was the reason why she knew how he felt; not only in regard to her daughter, but in regard to herself.

"Yes..." She whispered, one of her hands softly caressing the arm of her daughter. She had to give it to the arachnid hero, he was very resourceful when he wanted to be. But what attracted her to him even further was the way he used his words to manipulate the battle in his favor. The trickery in his words was alluring to no end. And as the goddess of Mischief, she could appreciate what he would try to do with his own words. A perfect way to divert the attention from himself to something else. "She is in a deep sleep of forgetfulness now..."

"So..." She glanced at the arachnid hero, watching as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. She smiled slightly at that, enjoying just how the man could go from a lionhearted hero to the shy man she was currently seeing right now. It was endearing in some way, making her smile even further. "Where do you and I stand... now?" She raised a brow at the sudden question. Sure their meeting could have gone better, the two of them fighting each other before they talked it out, but she would have guessed that the night spent together eating and fighting had made the two of them understand each other. Though, thinking back at the life of the hero, she could see where he was coming from; ups and downs constantly surrounding his life. "I mean-"

"A gift to you, Spider-Man" She replied, her face looking down at her daughter once again. She couldn't have recovered her back from the sorcerer Morwen if it wasn't for the help of Spider-Man, she appreciated the help. She had thought of simply helping him once. But she had been intrigued by him, hooked on the man's very own mischievousness. "She is my only mortal daughter, and she is very dear to me..." She glanced at the hero, her mind deciding what she was ultimately going to give the hero. She had an idea, one that would be noticed by most divinity around. But it was one gift that she would not hesitate to give the man. With a single thought, the item appeared on her hand. "Here... Take this"

"W-What?" She extended her hand, giving the hero the glowing rune she currently had on her grasp. He took it, though she noticed the slight hesitant motion his hand made. She wasn't even mad about it, she would be shocked if he took it without any sort of reluctance. The rune shimmered slightly before it engraved itself onto the hand of the hero, disappearing completely from view. "Loki, what was that?"

"My gift, you will be able to call for me for whatever you may need" She replied, looking just as his lenses widened completely. The expression on his mask made her chuckle silently at the man, enjoying the expressions that she had been able to see from the man without looking at his face. "If you need help with an enemy or you just want someone to talk to..." She glanced at the hand that held her rune, her sigil. It was very important to her, the one thing that was able to locate her in any place in the nine realms. As long as she was in any of those places, the sigil would be able to locate her and communicate with her. "You will just have to say my name and I will be there. Is the least I could do for you, Spider-Man"

"It was not necessary... But, thank you" She smiled at the man one last time. She needed to get her daughter to a safer place, void of any evil that may seek revenge on her. With one last thought about the arachnid hero's help, she closed her eyes and used her magic to teleport both herself and Theresa Black out of the rooftop.

Time Skip

"You know... I never expected you to use the sigil for this" She smiled, her hand grasping the human food called pizza. She had to admit that it tasted way better than those chilly dogs she had the night when she teamed up with the hero to fight the Sorcerer Morwen. She had already finished her first slice and was already greedily eating her second slice. She glazed at the hero, who still had his mask over his face. Though she noticed that he rolled the lower area of the mask a bit, leaving his mouth open to the world as he bit his very own slice of pizza. "I thought that you would use it for something bigger than this"

"It was a one time thing?" She chuckled at his slight alarmed voice, only biting the pizza in her hand as an answer. She obviously didn't specify just how many times he was actually allowed to use her sigil, so it wasn't like he had a limit of usage of her sigil. Though probably that should be left for another conversation entirely, even in his jokingly alarmed state, she did notice that he was perturbed by something. She could guess that it was because of this that he actually used her sigil to talk to her.

"Be at ease, Spider-Man... Let me have my fun" She grinned, her dark green lips demonstrating a slight seductive expression. It was intentional, a way to make him fluster and get him to think about something else. And she was happy to see that her strategy worked perfectly, the coughs and the deviation of his face was more than enough proof. Yet she knew that she had to talk it out with the hero beside her. He seemed distracted by something, and she was curious about what tormented his mind. "So, apart from eating and enjoying this night... Why have you beseeched me?"

He didn't say anything, which was something that she immediately noticed. She glanced at him, the man looking down at his slice of pizza without wanting it any longer. It was then that she noticed that it was something deep, something personal. She even noticed that he was hesitant to talk about it. She could see why the man needed someone there with him, the reason as to why he called for her. She finished her slice of pizza, before moving closer to the hero. She just smiled at him, which only gained her a weaker one from the male to her right.

"I won't ask you about it, I can see that it is still a delicate subject for you" His smile went slightly wider at her words, her eyes gleaming in recognition as to what was happening with the man underneath the mask. She knew that it was the worst pain for people like him, living a double life only to slowly lose those close to him. "Just know that you have me in your corner" She added, her right hand moving forward and gently holding his left. This moment could mean many things for the two of them, one of which she was already dreading discussing it with her revived father. She had made her choice and she was not going to back down from it. Spider-Man was a suitable human to betroth her, to stand by her side as she became the queen of Jotunheim. "And nobody will change my mind about it"

"Thanks..." The two enjoyed the rest of the night, watching the night with a serene expression. Loki glanced at her hand, which was still over his own hand. She was about to move it, but then decided to leave it there. He was seemingly not against the contact they were having, he would have removed his hand if he was in any discomfort from it. So, she continued to enjoy the time together, her eyes returning their focus towards the night sky.