Once Guan Tian appears, there is a high probability that Guan Tian will be dealt with, and she may also encounter misfortune.

But there was nothing they could do about it. The only thing they could do was to protect her at this stage.

The psychiatrist seemed a little angry. He interrupted the thoughts of the two people in front of him, "She stays at home a lot during this time, right? As you know, the patient needs to go out more and not be stimulated. Sometimes she looks different from normal. People are the same, but it doesn't mean she has recovered."

Scotland nodded repeatedly, with a sincere tone, "I'm sorry, these are indeed our oversights."

"Sir, can you show me her medical records?" Bourbon had a smile on his face. Showing skilled worry, "I hope to get to know Heri better."

After receiving the simple case handed over by the psychiatrist, Bourbon glanced at it roughly.

[Case sheet: The patient said that he was often breathless in front of others, acted too sunny and positive, was often in a daze behind others, was addicted to the Internet, was in a low mood most of the time, often had suicidal thoughts, and had committed suicide. The patient is unwilling to disclose too much information about himself, and the cause of the condition is not yet known. Allergies exist. There is no depression in the family members. Diagnosed with smile depression and requires medication. ]

The more he looked, the more silent he became.

He even couldn't help but tighten his hands, and the medical record paper was slightly wrinkled by him.

Scotland on the side also took a closer look, then he pursed his lips and exhaled.

After sending the psychiatrist away, Scotland and Bourbon looked at each other.

"She seemed more willing to talk to you before," although he felt a little frustrated, Scotland still asked: "Can you try to accompany her?"

After Scotland went to wake Heli up in the morning, he started to make bourbon for breakfast. , and wearing an apron with childish patterns on his body. He was not used to it at the beginning, but now he is very proficient.

However, something strange about Heli made them call the doctor, but unexpectedly they learned that the condition had worsened.

He sat on the sofa, resting his elbows on his legs, clasping his hands with a solemn expression.

In fact, he had a dream last night.

Heli appeared in the dream.

It's about things that happened one after another on an island. Heli was murdered as early as the beginning. Later, because of her death, the entire island was cut off from the outside world. After that, a list of suspects appeared. The suspects were arrested at six o'clock every night. We also need to declare our innocence together and vote for the real culprit.

The strangest thing is that a man who looks exactly like him appears inside. Heli actually comes back to life in his dream, and continues to be attacked, which makes people sweat.

But this dream was too real, so he felt in a trance when he woke up.

Is it because you are too worried about her...?