Thirty

"Get on the bed."

So it's really happening. We're really doing this.

"Okay." I went to sit on the bed while my hands unconsciously covered my exposed crotch. I heard Margaux grunt before she walked over to me and gently removed my hands.

"Remington, are you sure you want this? We could just get dressed now and just have a quiet day today." I tilted my head at her. I wasn't supposed to be so nervous but I was. It's Margaux we're talking about here.

"Uhm no it's fine. We can do this—I can do this. I've never had sex before well I kinda have but it doesn't count since I couldn't remember how it happened. Yeah I'll stop talking now." I pursed my lips in a thin line. I shouldn't have said that.

"What do you mean?" There was a small frown on her face. I gulped before coming clean. It'll have to get out eventually but now was the worst time it should've.

"Uhm, I really didn't mean to bring this up now of all times but it's out now. You know Sarah my best friend? I don't think you know her but we've been friends since kindergarten but one time two years or so ago, we went to a party and well got drunk because we wanted to take our minds off her boyfriend who passed months ago. She loved him as he did her but he never told her about the illness because he didn't want her to be careful with him. The fun they've had while they were together were memories they both will cherish. Anyway, we got drunk and woke up the next morning in bed—naked. I'm sorry." I couldn't really look Margaux in the eye, scared of how she'd take the news.

It was silent for a while and I half expected her to get dressed and leave me alone but I was wrong when she straddled my lap and placed both her hands on my face to bring my face up to meet hers.

"You both were very drunk and had no recollection of your night so it shouldn't and wouldn't count. Thank you for telling but the setting needed a fix." She chuckled and I couldn't help but join in.

"Yeah, you make me nervous and I tend to let my thoughts fly out when I am." I shrugged my shoulders as Margaux placed on of her hands on them.

"Mhm enough talking now, I'm already dripping down my thighs." Her voice went from serious to sensual in seconds and it shocked me but sent blood to my lower region and I was hard once again.

Before I could formulate a response, her lips had collided with mine in a rushed kiss. Her fingers rubbed against the nape of my neck and shoulder.

I swiped my tongue against her bottom lip for access to her mouth and it was granted swiftly before I plunged my tongue into her hot mouth, and I was met with her own velvety tongue brushing against mine.

I let out a groan as she started grinding against me. The feeling of her heated center on mine sent chills down my spine. I needed her.

"Just fuck me already Remington." She moaned out and I flipped us over instantly. Forcing out yet another moan from her.

I had moved from her lips to her cheek, then neck—I sucked and nibbled, careful not to leave a mark because I wasn't sure where our relationship stood. I moved over to her collar bones before going over to breasts, giving ample attention to the both of them. They fit so well in my hands I couldn't almost let go but there were other parts that needed my undivided attention more and Margaux let me know that once in every ten seconds.

After I kissed and nibbled my way down her body, I was where she needed me most. Staring down at her glistening core almost had me losing consciousness. She was just so fucking beautiful and I just wasn't talking about her laying naked beneath me although she does look divine.