Twenty-five

M:

  What the fuck was up with me?!

  Why did I do those things to Remington and more importantly, why did I want to do it again?

  It just felt so good to kiss her and be held like that. I admit I hadn't felt like that in ages but this can't happen again, unfortunately.

  A sigh escaped my lips as I now laid on my bed, facing the ceiling.

  Her lips were so soft, her hands stayed at my waist the entire time out of respect but I had wanted her hands to go lower. The feeling of her clothed bulge against mine sent shivers down my spine. I really did think we'd go that far—but she was right. I would freak out right after and blame her and myself for going through with it. And it's not because I hate her or what was between her legs but, what if my father finds out about me sleeping with her? The beatings could escalate and I don't think I'd be able to handle them anymore.

  I sighed yet again. The alcohol in my system had quickly worn-off after she laid me down easy. But I was still pretty much turned on and seeing the bulge I caused still etched in her pants—made the urge even much stronger. I was super curious about how big she was but I know I shouldn't be thinking of this—about her like this. I just couldn't help it.

  There was this voice always taunting me at the back of my head.

  Make up your mind and tell her how you feel before it gets too late, it reminds me every single time I see her.

  I wouldn't lie when I say that I do feel things for her but I wasn't sure what it was. It could just be my body talking because I've yet to get laid in a really really long while. I just couldn't put my finger on what I exactly do feel.

Ugh! Why am I still thinking of this and her?!

I stood up from my bed but it was a bit too fast because before I knew it, I fell back on it. Curse my low iron deficiency.

I was feeling hungry and the stash of food I had in room's exhausted so I guess I'd better head downstairs for more.

My fingers were crossed the whole time I walked down the stairs, I really didn't want to cross paths with my father especially today of all days.

"Nice of you to join us this fine afternoon." I cursed under my breath as I saw him still dressed in a suit as he typed away on his laptop. Does he not have other clothes?

I just hummed and walked into the kitchen, making myself a sandwich because I couldn't find Martha around.

"So you're going to leave the matter unaddressed?" My excuse of a father said and I turned to face him in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Your friend came over, apparently you had a project with her and didn't think to tell me." He rolled his eyes and closed his laptop—now giving me his undivided attention. Great.

"O-oh Remington? I forgot about it." I lied straight through my teeth because I didn't know she told him that we were project partners. I'll deal with her later.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her." You did and I don't really like following orders—especially from you.

  "The teacher wasn't having it when I asked to switch partners." I rolled my eyes with my back still to him.

  "What teacher was that? I'll phone the school right now." I heard him shuffle around and I quickly snapped my attention to him.

  "N-no! There's no need to do that—I'll do my own part of the project and she's do hers. We won't meet anymore after today." I rushed out my words and he shot his brows in question.