Sixteen

M:

I was brought out from my sleep by a not-so distinct humming noise and I really didn't want to get up from this overly comfortable position. Whatever pillow I was lying on was too soft and warm to let up.

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep once the humming stopped but it started once again and I groaned and shoved my face into the pillow I was laying on-squeezing the pillow out of anger.

"If you continue squeezing me like that, I might burst."

My eyes shot open at the voice the overly familiar voice. What was Remington doing in my room, on my bed and in my house?

"I wouldn't squeeze you like that if you weren't on my bed. How did you get here anyway? And why am I holding onto you?" I immediately pulled away from her embrace, putting some space between us. I felt cold and regretted the decision but I ignore it-tried to at least.

"Considering the fact that you're on my bed, at my house and you were holding onto me so you clearly had your reasons." She shrugged her shoulders as she just stared at me. I couldn't help but notice how good she smelled and looked this morning. It should be illegal.

"Well you should've stopped me from grabbing you." I retorted.

"Your grip was deadly. I was scared you'd rip my skin off." There was a smirk on her face and I wanted to leap over and wipe it off till something caught my eye, causing me to stop in my tracks.

I looked towards it and I could guess Remington noticed my silence until she followed my gaze and swiftly rolled over with her back facing me. She had a morning wood.

It looked like it could fit.

Girl, no. Stop.

Why? You were thinking about it.

I wasn't, okay? Now get lost.

Mhm sure. Driving your subconscious away won't hide the fact that you still thought of it.

Girl-

"Margaux."

I snapped out of my thoughts. Great, I'm talking to myself.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry you had to see that." Remington apologized and I frowned. She shouldn't apologize for something she had almost no control over.

"Don't be. I looked on my own accord. How many inches anyway?" Why the fuck did I just ask that?

"Huh?" She's playing dumb, how original.

"Just answer the damn question." I folded my arms and I just realized that I had no bra on and I was wearing a light thin strapped tank top. I saw Remington's eyes flicker to my chest before meeting my eyes and then shifting to the wall. Smooth.

"I-I don't know." She mumbled as she bundled the duvet over her lower-half.

"How come? I mean, it's yours. You're at the very least supposed to measure it." It's really clear facts there.

"I never actually did accept it as a part of me-wait why are you still here? Aren't you like meant to go home or something?" Nice change of subject.

"I'm not going until later. So I'll be here for a couple of hours, maybe less." I shrugged my shoulders before adding, "and don't think I forgot about my previous question, I'll remind you another day." I raised my index finger at her in warning.

"Why do you want to know how long my dick is?" She huffed and rolled her eyes.

A blush creeped up my cheeks at what she said. I didn't even know why I wanted to know but I did.