Fifteen

M:

"Girl will you relax?"

I rolled my eyes at Heather who's been roaming about in my room, searching for her shoes that are in her hands.

"It's not like your crush is going to attend her first party that you'll also be at." She cut her eye at me.

"I see you're still not realizing what off limits mean."

I went to apply my makeup right after just looking for the perfect outfit for the party we were invited to tonight. I didn't want to go but Heather begged me to go with her because supposedly, she had Jeremy-the host of the party to ask Remington personally.

Don't look at me like that.

"I won't try to sleep with her, I just wanna see her. She's a sight for sore eyes." She sighed dreamily yet again and I was hell bent on squeezing the life out of her using her neck. I still love her thought.

"Mhm, sure."

I applied a little mascara on my lashes before using my black eye pencil to trace around my eyes and drawing it to go past the side of my eyes a bit to give that cat-eye look. I lastly applied a dark green and black colored mixed eye shadow so my eyes could pop.

"Don't you look all dolled up." I locked eyes with Heather through my vanity mirror and I flipped her off.

"At least one of us isn't running around like a headless chicken." I lastly applied a minimum amount of blush on my cheeks and coating my lips with clear lip gloss.

She scoffed at me and I chuckled.

I went to my bed where my dress was already laid out. It was an off the shoulder black fitted dress that would reach just above my knees a bit with a corset. It was simple yet it looked so beautiful.

I began pulling it on, getting help from Heather to help adjust the straps of the corset for me. I looked in the full body mirror and I smirked at how the dress fit me like glove, pronouncing my curves and also making me look slightly older than I was. I loved it.

"Damn, if I didn't have my eyes on someone else-I'd totally rip that dress off and fuck you senseless." Heather's eyes roamed my body through the mirror and I felt my cheeks heat up at her sexual compliment.

"Stop being a hoe and you just might have a chance." I shrugged my shoulders as I looked for a shoe that would match my outfit.

She gasped.

"I'm not a hoe, I'm just open with my choices."

"Same difference."

Yes! There it is. My Ralph Laurens. I love them so much.

I picked them up and went to sit on my bed, pulling them on and God, did they feel so comfy.

"Now you'll have to wait for me to finish getting ready." Argh I forgot about her.

"Well move your ass!" I clapped and pushed her on the bed, helping her put on her shoes.

"Get up." I ordered once I was done with her feet.

She complied with a weird smile on her face.

"Arms up."

"Yes mummy."

I didn't register what she said until her dress was now sitting on her shoulders. This girl-

"Nah, you're on your own. Meet me downstairs." I picked up my phone and purse leaving her half naked.