And the tears roll down to my cheeks.

"You think you're the only one who's going through this? I'm here! Leah is here! I helped make that baby in you! It's mine too! They are trying their fucking best! Okay? They'll get their shit together and operate if they have too! You're giving up way too fucking fast!" Harry yells. He's turned to look at me but he isn't too happy with what he sees.

Ashamed of my behavior, I slowly but surely slide down my mattress and let my head lay against the pillow.

"Can you just get him in here... Please." I whisper. My throat now feels sore and the pressure in my head makes me feel too queasy.

I peek at Harry who, without a word walks towards the door, leaving me and not bothering to shut the door after him.

I sigh and loudly too.

I feel so alone and upset. And now I've gone and made Harry upset and I especially don't like it when he's upset at me.

Ugh.

Within the next minute or so, a tall brunette man walks in my hospital room, wearing a nurse's uniform. He refers to me as princess and asks if he has the permission to escort me to a different exam room.

I really want to Harry to be with me but since he's absent at the moment, there's no point in waiting for his return, since God knows when that'd even happen.

"Yes. What has the doctor decide to do, now?" I ask, the nurse as he pushes my hospital bed out of my room and to the hall.

"Doctor Carson would just like to do an ultrasound... To check on the baby," He explains with a sincere grin.

"Oh."

After being pushed threw the hallways of the hospital, I'm finally brought to a radiation room, where I'm meet with my doctor whom smiles at me.

"Hello, Princess Gisele." He says, very politely.

"Hello, Doctor Carson"

"How has your morning been? Sara says you seemed a little off this morning?" Doctor Carson asks, giving me a puzzled look. That look most doctors give you when they want you to be honest.

He walks over to a cupboard and grabs a pair of latex gloves and puts them on, waiting for my response.

I decide to tell him the truth. "I'm in a lot of pain doctor and no one here seems to care-"

"No no, Gisele. I don't want you to ever think like that. We care for you deeply here at St. Monte's Hospital (a/n: completely just made this up... lmao). I know you may feel like we haven't been working with you appropriately but we are trying our best."

I grind my teeth together as soon as he finishes his sentence, which makes me almost as mad as I was with Harry earlier.

He's about the fifth person who's said that to me. "You're not telling me something. I'm not stupid, Chris."

Before I give him the chance to speak, I continue to talk and use my finger to point at him.

"You're either scared of Harry or either what's going on is quite serious... And you're going to tell me, which it is. I have the complete right to know! This is my life and my baby!" I scream, immediately covering my mouth afterwards.

Doctor Carson walks past me, completely not fazed by my outbreak and grabs a clipboard hanging from the wall and flips a page.

He swallows loudly and clears his throat. I have a small amount of hope that he'll fess up and explain something to me, but all hope vanishes when he continues with his routine.