“Morgan, thank god, are you ok” tears burned my eyes just hearing him.

“Yeah, I’m ok but I can’t get out of the room I’m in” I huffed.

“Have you tried teleporting” he asked.

Um, no because I’m a dumbass. I hadn’t even thought of that, my brain isn’t working right now so it never occurred to me to try that. I pictured every place I could think of but whenever I opened my eyes I was still in the same spot. Damn!

“It won’t work damnit” I growled.

“Ok stay calm, chances are if he wants to marry you he won’t hurt you. But you need to block me. That way whenever you need me I’ll be able to hear you. We are looking into who the guy was. Morgan, I love you and be safe” Alec said and I could feel his love flowing through me. I was so happy our connection wasn’t broken whenever that guy took me.

“I don’t know how to block you” I finally said.

“Just imagine a barrier between me and you. Once it’s up it won’t come down till you imagine in down” Well that sounds simple.

“I love you Alec” I said closing my eyes picturing an invisible barrier around my mind blocking Alec from me. After a few moments I opened my eyes to feel someone right behind me. Spinning around I was staring at a large chest that was way too big for my liking. Looking up, and up, and up I saw white eyes. There was no color at all, just white. The thing, a guy I think, was at least 8’ tall with long, nappy hair, muscles everywhere and scary as hell. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I thought I’d pass out. This guy was looking at me like I’d be a tasty snack. His thick red tongue licking his thick lips showing a mouth full of sharp razor-like teeth. A scar covering half his face looking like someone dumped acid on his skin. Where the hell did this guy come from? I couldn’t see a door open or anything on the ceiling so however he got in was a mystery.

His long arm reached out to grab me but I quickly moved away before he could touch me. This is bad, very, very bad. I ran toward the bed when I spotted a hole in the floor in the far corner with a trap door propped against the wall. Ah, sneaky bastard. As I ran toward the opening the guy grabbed my hair throwing me onto the floor. Pain shot through my back when his giant body leaned over me snapping those sharp teeth. I screamed trying to move away but again he grabbed me, this time grabbing me around the throat lifting me off the floor. Fear shot through me, my whole body shaking. Something stirred inside me chasing away my fear. My mind cleared and I pulled on the strength flowing through me as I slammed my hand into his face. His head snapped to the side, his hand falling away dropping me to the floor.  Standing up he grabbed me throwing me on the bed but I rolled off the side pulling my power. Fire seemed to be my strongest power at the moment so picturing the fire in my hand but it changed from a fireball to a stream of fire shooting from my hand toward the guy coming at me. His body started burning filling the small room with a stench making me gag. I ran to the trap door in the floor jumping when the guy starting running after me. Squeezing my eyes shut I waited for the impact. That was a really stupid move on my part. Instead of landing on a hard surface someone caught me.

“Hello pet” that deep voice said. Great I’d of been better off with the burning dude upstairs.

“Go to hell” I said trying to get out of his arms. He wouldn’t let go, instead started carrying me away from the way I just came from. I noticed a latter attached to the wall and everything was dark. Only a few candles around the cave like room. I had no idea where we were but it looked like an old basement or something because the walls looked like sandstone, the floor was dirt or what I could see was dirt. There wasn’t anything in the room just the candles sitting on the floor.