But this person obviously does not include employees. "Would it be better to call you Mr. Jiguo or Mr. Heisimou?"

Hearing the long-lost surname, the pressure around Heisimou seemed to have dropped a lot.

He pulled out the demon sword and pointed it at the employee in front of him. The strange blade reflected a cold light, and his voice was deep, "Shut up." "

Okay, Mr. Jiguo."

The employee continued talking as if he didn't see the blade in front of him at all. : "This interview is to let everyone know what it is like to have three pairs of eyes, so the first question -" The

extremely fast knife actually passed through the employee's arm and got stuck in the tatami. The employee whose arm was not injured started to make a fuss in a calm tone, "Oh, what a danger, Mr. Jiguo has a bad temper."

"You..."

Hei Shimo drew out the demon knife and realized that it seemed that he could not hurt this employee. Finally, my thoughts settled.

"You know this is a dream, right?" The employee seemed polite, "Although it won't hurt me, if you beat a dedicated social animal at will, I will go to your boss to ask for compensation?" "What is your

purpose?"

Heidi Mou hugged the demon sword and sat back down, his eyes locked on the person opposite.

The facial features of the person in front of me could not be clearly seen, as if they were covered by a layer of fog. I could only tell that the person in front of me was a woman.

"Thank you for your cooperation." The employee ignored his question and asked with a smile, "Because I want you to feel that we are serious about our work. Please tell me which pair of eyes I should look at when I speak. What?"

Hei Shimo's thoughts were stuck. No ghost or even a person would dare to say this kind of question before. He had a cold face and was obviously unhappy.

"Then I'll look at the middle pair. It's more like the position of eyes on the human body."

Hei Shimo's breath froze and his face turned darker.

"Have you ever played mahjong?"

As soon as the employee finished speaking, a group of mahjong appeared on the table in front of him.

Hei Shimo moved his eyes to glance at the mahjong on the table, and then continued to look at the employees, still keeping a cold face and saying nothing.

"This is a very interesting way of entertainment," the employee said to himself, "You look like the type who can often win in mahjong."

Hei Shimo actually understood what she meant.

He was mentioned again about his six eyes, which had always been used to intimidate others and widen the field of vision, but now this guy said that he could use his eyes to trick people. Hei Shimo rarely showed his anger. He finally couldn't help but ask, "Are you irritating me?" "

No, it's envy."

The employee's voice was particularly sincere, "What a great advantage this is! It really makes others envious. !Compared to the heartthrob Mr. Shang Xian Zhi Er, this is more practical."