EPILOGUE~

You were sitting in front of mirror and the hair dresser was doing your braids

You were sitting in front of mirror and the hair dresser was doing your braids. You smiled while imagining the reaction of your love when he'll see you.

The door click open gaining your attention, you looked at the entrance from the mirror and saw your son coming on tiptoes making you secretly chuckle.

You pretend like you didn't noticed and picked up the phone to make him believe your act.

Suho : Bhoo!!

He says suddenly appearing and you looked at him with wide eyes pretending all startled and the boy start laughing making you smile.

Suho : Eomma!! How can you get scared so easily?

YN : How can I?

You ask while pouting and heard giggle from the hair dresser and when you looked up to her , she smiled.

Hair dresser : You really adore your son.

You nod and stood up to look at yourself in the mirror.

YN : How do I look son?

Suho : You look absolutely stunning eomma!!

You ruffled his hair making him groan in annoyance.

Suho: Ah eomma!! You ruined my hair.

You bend down and set his hair back and pulled his cheek.

YN : I guess now you don't complain.

He nods and then you heard your father's voice making you turn your gaze to door.

Mr Lee : Daughter!

You looked at him and saw his longing gaze and you know no matter what even if you're getting married again today but the emotions everyone feels is always thrilling like it's first time.

YN : How do I look dad?

Mr Lee : You look like my princess, as always pretty.

You ran to him ,

Mr Lee : Careful!!

Your father smiled and hugged you back and patted your head with all adoration.

Mr Lee : Are you ready to marry your husband?

As funny it sounds at the same the amount of butterflies you felt is similarly weird. Holding your right hand your son smiled at you and  you crossed your right hand with your father's while holding the bouquet and taking a deep breath you all walked to aisle where your husband is waiting for you.

The media start capturing you well of course as the business tycoon Kim Seokjin is getting married. Your eyes were stuck on your husband who was looking deadly handsome in his tuxedo.

On the other hand jin just couldn't look away once his eyes land you. He smiled proudly on his choice of wedding gown as it looked extremely ethereal on you.