~PART 28~

Jin's grip tightened on the door knob the moment he saw jimin stroking your head with so much adoration and fact you were smiling at him pissed him even more.

He walked away from your ward and found Joshua standing there with crossed arms leaning on to the wall and he was in deep thoughts. He didn't notice his best friend stood beside him with clenched jaws . Until he saw shoes of someone beside him , looking aside his frown deepened even more finding Jin standing next to him .

Joshua : What are you doing here ?

Jin : I'm where I'm supposed to be ?

Joshua : What do you mean ?

Jin : She doesn't need me .

Joshua: Huh?

Jin : Probably enjoys jimin's company.

Joshua snorted,

Joshua : Did she say it ?

Jin : I saw him giving her kiss on her forehead and she smiled , what else do you want me to prove ?

Joshua's eye widened,

Joshua : Bu..but

Jin : No words are coming out of you , it's shocking right ?

Joshua : Why are you getting so worked up because of it ?

Jin looked at him in disbelief,

Jin : She's my wife .

Joshua scoffed,

Joshua : Yeah who you treat like shit , ignore as if she doesn't exist and signed a contract before even trying out this marriage and when she's finally found a good guy for herself you're being jealous freak .

Jin : I'm not jealous!!

Joshua : Then why it's bothering you ?

Jin : I..I

He couldn't form words , it's like his throat got dried , he tried to speak but there was no excuse to it . Even he doesn't what's this feeling, why does yours and jimin interaction made him so worked up ?

Joshua sighed and kept his hand on his confused dumb friend's shoulder,

Joshua : Look I really don't know what's the deal between those two but about your case I can see you started getting attached to yn .

Jin stares at him blankly ,

Jin : What should I do ?

Joshua : Express your feelings.

Jin : Express my feelings which aren't even there ?

Joshua laughed in sarcasm,

Joshua : Yeah yeah then sit here and let them get together cause I can see jimin is not guy who would back off in expressing his feelings.

Jin : But YN is well aware that she's married .

Joshua : But she is also aware about the deal that you made which clearly mention she can fall in love with other guy and leave this forced marriage .

Sweat formed between palms of Seokjin on realising that every word of Joshua was right . She can go after the guy she'll fall in future.

Jin : I don't jimin is her type .

Joshua : Do you even know anything about her ?

Jin looked down all disappointed in himself,

Joshua : Jimin doesn't back off in  giving her special treatment and yn likes that .