~PART 9~

Jin stood in front of the door frame of your room ,his fists curled up looking at mingyu giving you a forehead kiss . Clearing his throat he gained attention of both of you , Mingyu glared at his brother which was new to him , he never show his younger brother giving him this look .

Jin : If you're done then can i talk to my wife?

He says emphasizing the last word , the way he was talking caught you off guard , you frowned at his behavior why was he behaving this way ? that's all you could think . Meanwhile his brother smirk secretly understanding everything going around .

Mingyu : I am done hyung , I'll get going and i guess you should too come fast cause she needs to take rest .

Jin : Then why should i get going ?

Mingyu : Aren't you both living in separate rooms ? That's what i figured out when yn took me in this room rather than yours .

Mingyu's word shocked you , and now you are pretty much sure that he must have figured out the actual relation between you and your husband .

Jin : You assumed wrong mingyu , the thing is you know i don't like anyone getting inside my room so she took you here and now i came to take to our room .

You choked on your saliva hearing him saying our room when he clearly warned on your wedding night that room belongs to only him . Mingyu quickly poured a glass of water before jin could even move , he made you drink water and rubbed your back a little. All this time jin had his intense gaze on mingyu's hand on your back .

Mingyu : You okay?

You just nod cause still jin's words are lingering in your head .

Jin : It's late now , mingyu you can go to your room .

He says with serious tone , Mingyu sheepishly smiled with his head down and went out of the room mumbling ,

Mingyu : This is gonna be fun i guess .

 You just looked down , meanwhile jin was looking at your bandaged hand ,

Jin : Follow me to my room .

YN : Huh !!

You were too stunned by his actions ,

Jin : I said follow me to my room .

YN : But umm 

Jin : What?

YN : I thought this was all act in front of your brother , so i guess i am fine here in my room .

Jin : Mom is a early bird if she saw us in separate rooms she will surely make a big deal out of it so bear it for one day .

Well what else you can expect from your cold iceberg husband . You released a sigh and stood up to follow him . Getting inside his room the first thing that you inhaled scent but it was not his rather than a woman's scent which made you frowned but when you looked around the room your heart once again broke seeing the walls covered with picture of his first wife - KIM YUNA 

You looked at your husband's back with with hurtful eyes and a thought crossed your mind .

(YN in her mind : So this is it i'll never be his priority, why do i feel like other woman when i am legally married to him ? )

Jin : You can take over bed , i'll settle on the couch .

He speaks making you come out of your thoughts ,

YN : There's no need for it , this room belongs to you so i guess it should be you who should sleep on bed .

This time you answered him in quite rough tone making the man shock on your sudden tone,But what was your fault , the fact your husband have his room's wall covered with his first wife pictures but not a single photo of yours made you upset even you don't know why you are acting like that but it happened in minute flow , Jin narrowed his eyes and looked at you for few seconds on your sudden behavior change .