~PART 45~

YN : Let's get divorce jin.

Jin stood numb at his place, he looks at you and give you a nervous laugh.

Jin : This is not the right time to joke about.

YN : And I'm not joking.

Jin : What are you trying to say?

You forwarded the divorce papers and looked into his eyes with cold stare.

YN : Here sign them already and free me.

He looks at you in disbelief,

Jin : Free you? Did you feel like caged with me?

YN : Y.. Yes!

You say with heavy heart, seeing him shedding tears is making want him to be in your arms but you just can't be selfish , you need to let him go to protect him.

He marched towards you with his red shot eyes and shook your shoulders,

Jin : Why are doing this yo.. You said you love me?

You chuckle,

YN :  I give it a thought, you don't even wanted me in first place but yoongi he wants, want to love me.

Jin : I'm sorry for treating you like trash in past b.. But please don't leave me.

Your grip on your fabric tightened,

YN : Just divorce me Jin!!!

Jin :NO I WON'T!! YOU BELONG TO ME!!

YN : OF COURSE IT WAS ALWAYS ME WHO BELONGED TO YOU BUT Y.. YOU BELONGED TO YUNA!!

You screamed on his face, and his hold tightened even more,

Jin : This is not the time to drag her, it's about you and me not her.

YN : I don't care who it is about but I'll not stay with you anymore.

Jin : What about our son ?

YN : Find a nanny cause I will marry yoongi and live a lavish life.

His grip on you loosened,

Jin : This isn't you, my yn would never go after money. You love suho like your own son, h.. How?

YN : I guess you never knew me.

Jin's tear started flowing even more and your heart clenched seeing him. Like that but you can't show your emotions.

Jin : P.. Please yn don't do this to me. If you want to slap me you can but don't leave me for.. Forever.

YN : It feels so good to see you begging kim seokjin.

Jin looked upto your eyes and you can't help but gulp seeing the hurtful face.

YN : Take me to hotel, I need to take my things and come back to.. To my fiance.

Jin bitterly chuckled and without saying anything he sat inside the car followed by you.

The drive to the hotel was silent, it was Jin who's vision was getting blurry time to time because he can't stop himself from crying and what made worse that you weren't even looking at him but only if you knew you were actually hiding your tears.

Both of you stepped out of the car and walked towards your room. The receptionist saw how Jin had tears in his eyes,

(Receptionist in her mind : I should've known that this bitch will play with his heart)

You glared back to the receptionist, and she was caught off guard. But you were frustrated with everything and didn't really wanted to polite to someone even though they don't really respect you.