~PART 41~

It was sunny day with broad daylight. Two boys around age of ten were running in the garden with their water guns. Both of them were soaked.

?? : Hyung! I won't let you win.

?? : I won't let you win either yoongiya~~

Little yoongi pouts and sat on the ground with his arms against his chest.

?? : Yah how can you sulk over this 

Yoongi : You're so bad jin hyung!!

Jin giggles and ruffled the hair of the little one. He sat beside him and digged his hand inside his pocket before taking out candies and forwarded his palm in front of younger one.

He smiles widely showing his gummy smile. Took the candies.

Jin : So am I forgiven?

Yoongi : Yeah!!

He says while shoving one of the candy inside his mouth. 

Mrs min : Kids come inside and have lunch.

Both the boys looked at each other with knowing smile and stood up to sprint inside and see who got inside first.

Again the younger whined when the elder touched the door frame before him.

Yoongi : Hyung one day definitely I'll win and you'll loose.

Jin smiles,

Jin : Looking forward for the day.

Both of them sat in the dining room. Mrs min aka yoongi's mother was serving them breakfast.

Mrs min : How is your mother and your brother?

Jin politely smiles before answering,

Jin : They're doing good.

Mrs Min : We're going for a meeting tomorrow with your dad, hope you don't mind taking care of yoongi.

Jin : He's just like mingyu to me so you don't have to worry about anything Mrs Min.

She caressed his head and went inside the kitchen meanwhile yoongi was picking out capsicum from the pasta. Jin hit back of his head earning a whining growl from him.

Jin : Eat all veggies you kid.

Yoongi : I hate capsicums.

He say while staring at the  still left Capsicums in his plate with disgust written all over his face.

Jin : You're going to be mafia, you need to eat veggies to be stronger.

Yoongi : Hyung why do I need to be mafia, I don't really want to be the one.

Jin sadly smiles,

Jin : I hope you stay this way all cheerful and gullible even after taking the position.

Present.

Fist curled up almost making his knuckles turning white. Jaw clenched.

He was looking in your direction where you were smiling eye widely while looking at the man who he hates now to the core.

Yoongi : What must have made her so close to the business tycoon kim  Seokjin?

He muttered under breath but jaw still clenched. He wanted to just take out his gun and point towards Seokjin but he didn't.

Turning his feet he sat back inside his car and drove back to his mansion.

Walking with fast long steps and he got inside the mansion. And three first thing that reached his hand.  Eyes red shot with anger. He threw the vase and scowled.